100% organic and naturally lightweight, these silk glove liners caress, insulate, dry quickly and resist soil and odors. Plus, they feel soooo good. Fairly thin. Black, S–XL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
- Fantastic Review by Ove
- Though very thin they fits nice in my Competition Elkskin Roper Gloves and does a big difference both on cold and hot days. Tested for 2 years now, just bought a spare pair. (Posted on 3/7/16)
- Compact Chill BustersReview by Sjaak
- These Silk Liners are very thin, fit true to the allocated size, and help on very chilly days to keep the blood flowing under my regular Elkskin Roper Comp Gauntlet gloves on an unfaired bike. The Ropers fit me pretty tight, be the Silk Liners still fit comfortably. Recommended. (Posted on 9/25/14)
- Excellent solutionReview by Michael
- I wrote on a forum that I had a problem getting my hands back into damp riding gloves after refueling and someone suggested these liners. I will never travel without them again. They solved the original problem and added a layer of warmth that is quite surprising. (Posted on 12/5/13)
- Work greatReview by Yeager
- I've used these a few times with my competition elkskin ropers when the temp drops below 30F. They've kept my hands from freezing (along with hand guards) at town & highway speeds where the ambient temp was roughly 28F. Pretty dang good. My hands weren't HOT, but they sure weren't COLD. (Posted on 11/21/13)
- Silk Glove LinersReview by Mary
- These work very well and helped keep my hands warm. I had to buy a second pair after I left them in the saddle bag next to the exhaust. One of them melted. I won't do that again. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- greatReview by Patterson M
- these are wonderful...they fit perfectly. I especially like the little tag on the inside of the glove letting me know what hand...to put it on... (Posted on 10/18/12)
- Good Glove LinersReview by DonLRider
- They're durable & very comfortable. I've been wearing the same pair for 6 years & they are only showing a couple of runs. I wear them year round due to skin sensitivity to contact with unlined leather gloves. (Posted on 10/9/12)
- Good StuffReview by JoJo
- Easily slip under all but the tightest fitting kid gloves. Help much with warmth, and moisture control. Tips of my fingers are still a weak spot in the cool times, but down into the 30's these are a MUST for me. I ware them all the way up to the mid to high 70's, for the moisture control, and pure comfort. (Posted on 3/4/12)
- nice glove liners!Review by LeRoy
I got a pair of these a couple of weeks ago. I can finally get my electric glove liners in my riding gloves! One problem though - I lost one glove almost immediately! Easy to lose :(
So I got a 2nd pair last week. I don't know how they hold up - but they seem well made. They just need that little cord that goes through the jacket sleeves and ties the kiddie gloves together so they can't get lost! I recommend them! (Posted on 1/6/12)
- linersReview by maslin
- They fit well; slide into other gloves nicely, and add a bit of warmth to cold weather riding gloves. (Posted on 12/20/11)
- holes in 1 yr. old gloves, normal, great glovesReview by soichiro
- I have worn out my first pair. I had the cotton type and they were decent. The silk liners are way better though. The wear and holes in my fingers are from my winter gear having so nuch velcro. The velcro snag the material. IMHO, it's not the gloves fault. If you get 1 season out of them it's worth the cheap price. Mine have lasted a year and I wear them anything lower than 65f. (Posted on 12/19/11)
- I'm a looser ( of all my Aerostich goodies)Review by Buford
- Replacing them that I lost on a recent trip. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Like emReview by actwin
- These things do make a difference and they don't add any bulk either. You do need to keep them away from velcro however as it kinda tears them up. (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Silky SmoothReview by 2wheelsonly!
I am a year-round rider who lives in Rhode Island.
These liners are a "must-have" for me.
Thumbs Up! (Posted on 11/7/11)
- liners are okReview by Matthew
- These liners seem to fit fine, but maybe I ordered too small because they got runs after the first time I put them on. Nothing terrible, just unexpected. I've worn them 3-4 times underneath the competition ropers around the san francisco area, and they make my hands a little less cold. I would probably try other silk liners next time...or maybe just fix my heated grips ;) (Posted on 6/16/10)
- These liners are fabulous...Review by Wendy Wheeler
- These liners are fabulous -- weigh nothing, pack small, and make a real difference in combination with varying outter layers. I use them with motorcycle gloves for riding, but also with regular gloves for work and sport. (Posted on 2/4/09)
- Purchased a couple of siz...Review by Tommy Connell
- Purchased a couple of sizes and the Large size fit great. They work! They are really thin and will go inside both my summer and winter pair of gloves. Granted we don't have the frigid winters down here in GA, but I have tried them out on several early morning rides when it's in the 25-32Â° temp range and it makes the winter pair of gloves just about warm. Will wear them on the up coming Iron Butt I'm doing on my 70th birthday in late Feb. (Posted on 12/8/08)
- I like them, thin and eas...Review by wei chang
I like them, thin and easy to wash quick drying too. I had for about 1 year and they are wearing out, one hole on each hand, I do not know if is me or the material itself, I do not have long fingernails, I wear it everytime I am on a ride, 4000miles.
I recomend these liners.
(Posted on 2/15/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.