These helmet speakers pack a punch. A low, low-down in your bones punch. At only .5"×1.8", will fit any helmet and will improve the sound of whatever you’ve been listening to. A revolution in helmet audio technology. Comes with integrated hook & loop patches and detachable 25" connector cable. 3.5mm 1/8" headphone jack.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (22)
- Pass on this setReview by Conrad
- Had to send them back after two days of use. The sound quality was fair at low volume and awful at medium to high volume. Very bad distortion at higher volume. Recommend you pass on this set. (Posted on 7/31/15)
- Not even close!!!!!!Review by Stephen
- We purchased these for a road trip and they broke immediately. The headphones are no where near thin enough to be attached in the ear wells of your helmet. The wires to the connection are different lengths. One is much shorter than the other. The short one ripped out almost immediately while trying to install. I sent them back with hopes of recovering $60 for this terrible product. Hope this helps (Posted on 8/7/13)
- Wires do eventually wear outReview by Jason
- Unfortunately, the issue of the wires pulling out and eventually rendering one channel or another silent is endemic to almost all wired headphones. Mine have lasted about two years. Going to look into bluetooth now. (Posted on 10/25/12)
- 3D Base Helmet Speaker reviewReview by Jeffrey
- On the third day trip usage they suffered the same problem as other experienced, wind wiped wire apparently broke or pulled loose so connection was lost and they quite working. Wiggling the wire causes the sound to come and go. (Posted on 9/10/12)
- Premature silenceReview by Gary B
- Two costly for only 10 day's use. Apparently the wind whips the small wire around and breaks continuity. Did not last a full two week trip. Was able to bend the wire back on itself and tape it to make the speakers work for a time but the wire broke again near the plug, so I gave up and stopped at Walmart for some cheap earbuds. The speakers now rest in a drawer with things I don't know what to do with but too expensive to throw away. (Posted on 8/26/12)
- I Like'em! Whats the fussReview by James
- Bought a pair almost 2 years ago. Used in Nolan 102 and replacement 103, with iPod Clickwheel, now Shuffle. Sensitive enough to stop using amplifier, even with Cardo G4 speakers on top. Liked em so much just replaced the set in my wife's helmet with the same. Could they be louder? Of course but I still like to here whats going on around me. Like the volume control just below the helmet. No problems from my end.(1984 BMW R80T) (Posted on 7/24/12)
- helmet speakers 2nd setReview by Daniel K
- just wanted to thanxs again for shipping the 2nd pair to me after the first pair got stollen off of my frt door steps they work great thanxs for great service and great serivce reps (Posted on 3/2/12)
- Eh..Review by buellucifer
- They worked for about a week, then one speaker would or both would if I held them in a certain position.Soon a became a great moveable yoga instructor while I tried to listen to some tunes.. (Posted on 1/28/12)
- Decent Helmet Speakers for the PriceReview by DukeRyder
- So, I got a pair of these at a discount recently despite some of the less than stellar reviews here. I've been riding for years and this is my first set of helmet speakers ever. I decided to test these out because I have integrated helmet speakers in my Ski Helmet and love skiing and listening to my iPod. With these speakers mounted inside a Scorpion EXO-700 you can't hear the Music when riding over 60 mph on a naked bike. I think it might be OK if you have a bike with a windscreen. You won't have to worry about these making you go deaf! (Posted on 3/23/11)
- The good and the badReview by Mark
- Sound great when they work, have had two pairs and both suffered premature failure. Suspect the wiring not the speakers as the problem. (Posted on 11/26/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.