Oh God a do-rag. If you need one of these, I guess you know who you are. Useful for looking like some sort of medieval village idiot as well as keeping your hair tidy and your helmet non-nasty. Washable, highly breathable moisture wicking COOLMAX® microfiber material. Black/Gray. Comfortable ergonomic patterning and flat lock stitching. This one is really nice.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- helmet linerReview by JimG
- while i haven't had a chance to put it in action yet (next week i will) it is just what i was looking for. (Posted on 7/25/14)
- It's just a skull cap Review by Bob
- As mentioned by other reviewers, this liner is not all as pictured. It is a skull cap and does not come close to reaching your ears as pictured. The material seems good but even though I wear a medium helmet, I should have ordered a large, the medium size is too small for me. I thought that Aerostich would check accuracy of products before posting on their website. (Posted on 1/24/14)
- helmet linerReview by Victor
- The picture showed a liner that cover the ears, this is what I wanted, the one you sent me does not cover the ears, therefore I am still using my old liner that does. A disappointment. (Posted on 4/28/13)
- Helmet Liner AdaptabilityReview by Adventure Traveler
- This helmet liner is comfortable (especially if worn inside out to avoid the thick seams ... put soft side on your head), does not cover your ears/ear plugs, keeps the inside of your helmet clean & from smelling due to perspiration (i.e. throw it in the washer periodically), and can be used as a "yomika" when attending temple. (Posted on 9/14/12)
- Helmet LinerReview by Wingnut
- I did not like the helmet liner. It was not as was shown. In the photo it looked like it covers the entire head, but does not cover the ears. It's just a skull cap. I have gone back to the helmet sliks which, unfortunately, are no longer made. (Posted on 6/27/12)
- unsuitableReview by suzukizone
For me this was a totally unusable item. Perhaps a personal issue. I could not wear it without getting a headache. The problem arose from the thick seams that run across the top of the liner and around the edge. (you do not see these in the picture). Pressure from these overly thick seams press on my skull and make it unusable for me.
Additionally I had ordered a large size yet it felt as if it should have been labeled SM/MD. It is not as large looking as the picture in the catalogue indicates. Just barley got it to cover the top of my head. It would not in any way be able to come down as low in the rear as the picture shows. I do not think the size issue was material to the headache issue. Would others find this problem? Don't know, that's why I said it may be a personal factor. Too bad, liked the material & heard the other offered liner was nylon so not as good for sweat absorbtion. (Posted on 4/10/12)