A high tech helmet liner that was designed for professional athletes to keep hair and sweat out of eyes. Made thin to fit comfortably under helmets, the Jimi Cap is made from advanced microfiber fabrics and will keep your helmet cleaner and drier. Machine washable. Stretchy and comfortable. Black. M, L, XL, XXL.
Sizing Chart for Jimi Caps:
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Jimi CapReview by Bob
- Good quality, but makes helmet fit too tight. (Posted on 6/27/14)
- Much better made than competing productsReview by -duckdave
This is my second Jimi Cap. They fit real well, are sized---not just one size fits all, keeps you head warm when it cold and wicks away sweat when it hot.
WARNING: These things are hard to hold onto. I lost my first one after just a few weeks last year. When I decided to go with the shaved head this fall, I needed something like it right away. I get 2-day free shipping with one of those large online stores, so I turned there first. They had a wide selection of similar products, but not the Jimi Cap. I ordered something else anyway. Got it in two days, but it looked like it had been assembled by very unskilled labor---shoddy, crooked seams. Ordered a replacement---it was worse. So I caved and ordered a second Jimi Cap from Aerostich. They even shipped it to me at a discounted rate below normal shipping rates.
Life is good again. This is a well-made, good fitting cap that does all they say it should. Easy fit under a good fitting helmet, no problems. The only problem I have is keeping up with Jimi. I know he's hiding in a drawer, or tank bag somewhere. When I find him again, I'm attaching one of those location beacons. If I have too, I'd buy another one, but currently holding out hope for a quick discovery. (Posted on 11/20/13)
- Great liner capReview by RC
- Great liner. I shave my head and this was the perfect fix to keep the sweat off me on those hot days. I have tried a few other products out there but this one seems to work the best for me. Would buy again (Posted on 2/5/12)
- Nice liner cap; thoughts on sizingReview by Sabre
- This is a great liner cap, a big improvement over the cotton surgical caps I've been wearing for years. I got two and rotate them through the laundry to keep my helmet fresh. It's stretchy and generously sized. If you wear glasses while riding I'd suggest erring on the small side, as otherwise the wide hem will cover your ears entirely and make wearing your specs difficult (the smiley-faced plush model wears it exactly as you will). (Posted on 12/26/11)
- sweat-tacular!!Review by Vince
- Just bought my second one. They work very well at keeping sweat from rolling down my face on really hot days. They are very comfortable under my Shoei helmets. I would gladly recommend them to anyone else as my riding buddies have already been converted. (Posted on 11/1/11)
- Good product, bad nameReview by 7 Aces
- This works great with a well vented helmet. I have a Nolan N103. The Cap helps pull the sweat from your head and allows the venting to cool you off better. I use it for daily commuting and long rides. Great for no helmet hair at work. My only complaint is the line that it leaves on my forehead, it goes away pretty quickly. (Posted on 4/8/10)
- I HAVE TWO OF THEM, WORKS...Review by frank mansfield
I HAVE TWO OF THEM, WORKS GREAT UNDER THE HELMENT,IT HELPS TO SNUG UP YOUR HELMENT TOO.
KEEPS YOUR HELMENT FROM GETTING ALL SWEATY AND OILY FROM YOUR HAIR OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY.
NO MORE HELMENT HAIR!
FRANK MANSFIELD,OVERLAND PARK,KS. (Posted on 3/6/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.