Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- ShellaclavaReview by advcruiser
- Just the thing from keeping those bitter cold winds off your neck where the jacket can't protect you! This is a difference maker for winter riding! Excellent value! (Posted on 1/1/12)
- Great Item At A Great Price Except...Review by kpinvt
- I have two of these made with Turtle Fur. They are great for cold weather riding except for the fact that the fleece neckband bunches up behind my head ( I have a fat head) and is forced into the base of my skull making me dizzy. It also makes it difficult to turn my head. To cure this problem I used a sewing tool called a seamer to remove 5 inches of the 7 inches of the threads in the seam at the back of the neckband. Now the Shellaclava fits much better and I ride in comfort and I can turn my head much easier. Which is a good thing if I want to see where I'm going. (Posted on 10/28/09)
- Buy a bunch of these. You...Review by Thomas N Dunn
Buy a bunch of these. Your friends will thank you when it is miserable and you give them one.
Here's a trick - hold the lower section of the face opening in your mouth when you pull on your full-face. When you get settled in, the shellaclava will have sealed the bottom of the helmet with turtle fur, eliminating the dreaded under chin north wind that kills your sinuses below 40 degrees.
And let it be outside your coat. Then add a neckband for the best allaround setup there is! (Posted on 1/2/09)
- Excellent product! Unles...Review by Duane Carey
Excellent product! Unless I'm taking a day trip in Houston on August, my Shellaclava never leaves my saddlebag.
I became a convert two years ago when I was riding through Colorado's San Luis valley in February. My hands and feet were getting cold, so I stopped in San Luis. I noticed that my neck was still warm (I'd been wearing my Shellaclave for several hours). The clerk at the motel gave my a funny look and said it was four degrees above zero!
It is very comfortable, I can't even feel the hood section under my snug-fitting helmet.
Highly recommended! (Posted on 4/14/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.