Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Helmet DogReview by 1969lhs
- Aerostitch helmet dog is the best sixteen dollars I ever spent. Works perfect, no more funky, sweaty helmet. Definitely a keeper! (Posted on 8/2/13)
- I love the helmet dogReview by Wendy
- I just ordered my 2nd Helmet Dog after using the 1st one for 3 years. I put it in my helmet after every sweaty, hot weather ride. I put on my helmet & it smells like cedar. Yeah. I quit using the Helmet Dog for awhile & the helmet slowly developed an overripe nasty stink. I'm sold on it. It didn't work for reviewer L M but it worked for me. (Posted on 8/7/11)
- Bad product-not worth itReview by L M
- I order this product hoping it would do as promised. This product did not work for me at all. Even left it in the helmet for a few days just to be sure it had a chance to work. If it isn't defective then the product isnt worth it. (Posted on 7/26/11)
- Ok, I HAD a really stinky...Review by J G III
- Ok, I HAD a really stinky helmet. After four seasons being on my head here in NH, it was getting bad. The last time I rode, I had to crack the visor for fresh air. I tried dryer sheets, the spray sanitizers, and was ready to try running it through the dishwasher. Then I got an Aerostich catalog and saw the description of the Helmet Dog. I figured for $12.00 what did I have to lose! I put it into the helmet for two days. I just took a three hour ride today and the inside of the helmet smelled great. I can't remember if I noticed an odor. Worth the money IMHO. (Posted on 10/23/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.