Looking real cool in an Errol Flynn meets Neil Armstrong kinda way, these were originally designed for winter and foul weather foot commuters. They also happen to work real well as motorcycle rain overboots. These are made of 100% waterproof Cordura to a height of 15", and pack down enough to fit in an area the same size as a pair of sneakers. A lightweight high-traction sole holds up better than conventional motorcycle “bootie” type rain footwear. An easy-on/easy-off design makes them quick to use. Black. M (7–8.5), L (9–10.5), XL (11–12), XXL (12.5–13.5).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (9)
- niceReview by Bill
- Size suggested would not fit Combat Touring Boots. If they did I think they would have been like wearing ski boots while riding. These might be good for road boots but not off road. (Posted on 3/1/12)
- Good ProductReview by Gary
I originally questioned my sanity when buying these overboots. The cost is significantly higher than the other that are available, but knowing how Aerostich typically doesn't sell garbage I figured that I would give them a try. When the arrived at the house, I knew I had made a good decision. They are a bit bulky so if you were looking for something to tuck into a backpack and forget these are not what you would want. But if you have panniers and a little room, these are great.
I had the opportunity to test them in the rain a week after they arrived. They worked as advertised. They have a solid sturdy sole which gives you confidence when planting your feet at traffic lights and stop signs. They uppers are also well built with a waterproof barrier between you and the fabric. Getting them on and off was a breeze. The boots are designed in such a way as to provide good wear resistance, and more importantly, not melt if you accidentally brush up against an exhaust pipe.
Yes, they are a little pricey, and bulky, but they are of great quality and will give you multiple seasons of wet weather riding. (Posted on 2/28/12)
- Not a huge struggleReview by Gene
- It is so nice to not have to struggle to put these on. They just slip on, velcro the front, and buckle, and you're done. They've also got a ton more traction with real boot soles, than the slippery plastic slip-ons. I don't have to worry so much about dropping the bike. Worth every dime. (Posted on 10/30/11)
- These workReview by Jack
- Have used these since 2003 and they continue to perform. Some wear now on the fabric. I will replace with the same product when the time comes. (Posted on 2/25/11)
- versatile productReview by William
- These things really work! Keep my feet dry in rainy weather on my motorcycle. Also work great in the wintertime as an overboot over my work shoes, easy to take off and put on, velcro seems hold up, and they are light. Stores easily in saddlebag of motorcycle. (Posted on 11/4/10)
- ExcellentReview by Matt Condit
- I've used these for commuting to work for the past two years. They are totally waterproof, they are warm, and they go on and off easily. Just a great product for commuters, especially those of us that have fought with the on and off ritual of Totes. (Posted on 10/9/09)
- Worth their WeightReview by Wolfgang
- These are great multifunction overboots. Not only do they work flawlessly as a rain overboot while riding, they also perform very well as winter overboots or as overboots when you have to walk/work in the mud. Definitely worth the money. (Posted on 10/2/09)
- As a m/c commuter, I wear...Review by rod hamilton
As a m/c commuter, I wear office wear on my rides to/from work. I use the Neos overboots as a wind breaker for my unprotected ankles on cold mornings. They don and doff easily and quickly adjust from my office shoes to riding boots. They also fold up fairly small, leaving room in your trunk for your helmet.
The catalog sizes matched my shoe sizes.
Order with confidence. Rod (Posted on 10/21/08)
- Have used these (and the ...Review by Michael Brockbank
- Have used these (and the shorter version) for six years as rain and winter overwear. Best feature is they are made to go over your regular shoe or boot; therefore you continue to wear your comfortable item and maintain support. Absolutely waterproof; front has no lacing, zipper, or seam. Velcro and buckle closure works with gloves. Highly recommend. (Posted on 2/15/07)