Comfortable, form-fitting, expanding foam. 33 dB.(5 Pair)
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Great protectionReview by Brock
- Great protection when fitted properly which sometimes took two or three tries, I still think they are great... (Posted on 5/4/12)
- What? I Can't Hear You !!Review by FSB_MC
- Cuts the wind noise inside my helmet (BIG plus); Modulates the exhaust sound of my Moto Guzzi perhaps a little too much(Eh, I'd rather not go deaf). (Posted on 9/9/11)
- K.I.S.S.Review by Endoz
- I've tried all kinds of earplugs, from corded rubber ones that look like they could double as a bass lure in a pinch, to fancy mold to fit custom earbuds. These foam MAX's keep me coming back every time, cheap enough to leave extras in your tool kit, bike storage, riding gear, etc. so you'll never be without a pair when needed and bright enough that even my wife can't accidently "hide" them from me! Buy loads of them and don't look back. (Posted on 5/25/11)
- MAX earplugsReview by Chestnuts
- These are by far the best, most comfortable earplugs that I have ever used. I have been using various styles of earplugs for over twenty years. Until I tried these MAX plugs, I couldn't tolerate any earplug (foamy or reusable, 1-4 flanges, you name it-I've tried them). I can wear the MAX plugs all day without any discomfort, and they have an outstanding NRR, on motorcycles or aircraft. Snap up a bunch of pairs- you won't be disappointed. (Posted on 4/3/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.