After a long day of riding, inserting and removing foam earplugs can irritate your ears. These form-fitting earplugs are made of moldable silicone that fit very comfortably to the unique contours of any ear. They won’t cause discomfort and are washable & reusable. Doctor recommended for hearing protection with a substantial noise reduction rating of 22 dB. Seals out water and helps prevent swimmer’s ear. Snore proof. Shatterproof carrying case included. (2 pair).
Shatterproof carrying case included.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- OK, but...Review by Wild Will
- They are an OK item but they do not stay on my ear as well I would like. I will continue to use them because they are very comfortable and block out some noise. (Posted on 11/23/11)
- The BestReview by Hollow Road Rider
- I have used foam plugs, push is foam, screw in foam, lift the top of your ear and shove foam... the Mack's silicone are the best and most comfortable I've used. I've been wearing ear protection in wood shops and on the job for 30 years. Mack's silicone are the best for riding the Beemer with a full face mask. (Posted on 8/25/10)
- Wife loves themReview by Joe K
- My wife loves them for studying. I tried them for sleeping, but my ears get sweaty with them. (Posted on 2/20/10)
- Best ear plugsReview by Dennis Sundbeck
- I have been using these for a year and will not go back to the foam variety (Posted on 11/20/09)
- I have been using Mack's ...Review by Barry Schmidt
- I have been using Mack's for years. They work well, stay put and (most of all) block out most of the obnoxious wind noise from bikes, snorers, etc. They will tend to harden if they are left outside of the container for any length of time, but they are not expensive to replace. Better than the foam variety IMO. I found that tearing each "blob" in half works better than using a single one. Nice product. (Posted on 2/9/09)
- Comfortable, but takes a ...Review by John Kendall
Comfortable, but takes a bit of time putting in.
They lose their stickiness fairly quickly.
They gather lint and ear wax in a hurry.
But they do seal out the sound with more comfort than any foam or rubber earplug. (Posted on 1/22/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.