A nylon outer shell, full cowhide palms and fingers, and a Gore-Tex® insert that is nicely lined with Primaloft premium insulation, so they’re waterproof, windproof, breathable and cozy right down to your fingertips. These gloves also feature an easy to use cuff gathering system and an adjustable wrist strap for a secure, comfortable fit. Pleated fingers and knuckles provide added flexibility. Suede wiper patches and a wiper blade built into the left index finger help maintain a clear view. S–XL.
- Sizing Guide - Glove Fitting - A fast, easy and accurate way to measure. You will always get a precise, comfortable and correct glove fit.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (23)
- Best winter glove I've ownedReview by Jason
As someone who rides year round, winter gloves are a must. I also didn't want to break the bank with some of the more pricey gloves so I chose these. So far, I have not been disappointed.
They have proven to be waterproof, and even come with a little rubber squeegee attached to the pointer finger of the left hand glove to aid with clearing your visor while riding. I didn't find it that helpful and continued to resort to the full hand wipe as it seems to work better in wet conditions. And although I don't make it a habit to ride in the rain, I do ride in sub freezing temperatures regularly. This is where these gloves shine. They have handled the temperatures very well and only on longer trips have I noticed my hands (fingertips) beginning to get that tingling cold feeling.
As for comfort. They did take a couple hundred miles worth of riding to break in, but once they did, I have't noticed their bulk and they continue fit great. I wear a medium in most other gloves and these are no different.
I would highly recommend these, although I do have one complaint. They have begun to rip at the seam on the left hand thumb. Which so far, hasn't compromised their functionality, but I'm afraid they're going to come apart more, now that a tear has appeared. Time will tell.
Still, I'd buy these again. (Posted on 1/18/16)
- Great Winter GlovesReview by John
- I got these in the fall for all round cold weather use. They are very warm for Maine winter riding (when the roads allow!) but are excellent for all other typical winter activities. I have used them in 0F blizzard conditions and they kept my hands warm. The cuffs seal up well and come way up the arm. I typically wear an XL and the size XL seems right on. There is room for a light liner as well though I have not needed to use those yet. These are as good as anything from Marmot, North Face, Patagonia, etc at half the price. (Posted on 2/3/15)
- Cold Weather Waterproof Glove Review by Jax9200
- The gloves are a great value...and they keep my hands and fingers warm. The gauntlet style also keeps the wind from coming up my jacket sleeves. (Posted on 4/9/14)
- Warm But BigReview by LL
- Warm, a big bulky at first, most likely better after breaking in. These are men's sized gloves, for fat palms. I used the sizing guide to order, and since I have women's thinner hands, the gloves are too big. I will definitely exchange for smaller size, they are comfy and keep the cold rain out well. (Posted on 2/6/14)
- Great gloves above 32FReview by Daryl
- I've rode with these gloves for two winters now. They are 100% waterproof. They will keep my hands warm down to 32. Colder than that and my thumbs and fingertips can get painfully cold on the Interstate. But they are a tough protective waterproof glove with a generous gauntlet. Great for non-freezing wet/dry weather for sure. (Posted on 12/19/13)
- Good glovesReview by emankciN
- So far, best winter gloves I've owned. My fingers still get cold and start to get numb in 30/40 degree weather, but they don't get painfully cold and numb! They are bulky, but the insulation/shell don't have a "sloppy" fit like other gloves I've had (where you loose throttle response when the shell doesn't move with the insulation). My only complaint is the wiper catches on my clutch lever housing often. Wish they would have put the wiper on the outside of the thumb where it wouldn't catch on anything. (Posted on 11/29/12)
- Ride up AlcanReview by William
- Just rode to Alaska from Montana with these gloves. Hands cramped at first but gradually got used to them. Very warm and kept my hands dry. Only had low in the forties and rain near Whitehorse, Yukon so don't know if good any colder. Well made! Would recommend. (Posted on 7/5/12)
- Agreed - warm but bulkyReview by throw2k
Took them out in drizzle today for 30 minutes. Waterproof? My hands were totally dry at the end of the ride. Warm? Yes. Finger squeegee is nice, build quality looks good. Gaunlets are long, but tucked easily inside my jacket.
Cons: bulky for sure, I felt a bit sketchy on the front brake as a result, just had to be extra careful. This may just be all heavily insulated cold weather gloves though.
Will they keep my hands warm & dry? Probably. But have to get used to the feel. (Posted on 4/1/12)
- Warm, but bulkyReview by Tim
- Warm but bulky. Or bulky but warm. Anyway, they keep my hands warm but make operating clutch/brake slightly more difficult. Run small. (Posted on 2/24/12)
- Best cold weather glove, but not quite as picturedReview by Martin
First, I have to say that this is the warmest motorcycle (or general purpose) glove I've ever owned. It's perfect for NYC winters, and it's half the price of an all-hide gauntlet. Leather is great but gore-tex is the way of the future for warm, weatherproof gear.
The glove fits a little snug... I am right between a S and an M and went with the small. Snug is warmer than loose, though, and a loose glove makes manipulating controls harder, so I made the right choice. As mentioned below, there is so much warm padding in this glove that it gets more flexible as you break it in. Nice curved fingers, abrasion reinforcement, and a squeegee make it clear that this is a motorcycle glove that happens to be very warm, not vice versa. (Posted on 1/20/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.