It’s always useful to have a cup handy, but hard to find room to carry one where it’s easy to get to in a tank bag or jacket pocket. Regular cups are too bulky and cylindrical. Cheap, unreliable and fragile plastic versions of this telescoping invention have been around forever…but beautifully crafted, durable stainless steel ones like these are rare. Packs neatly anywhere so it’s always at-the-ready. Suitable for enjoying hot or cold beverages. About 1"×3.5" (folded). Quaff away.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Everyone should have one of theseReview by Lyle
- I keep one of these in my fairing pocket and am getting one for my backpack. Makes it possible to drink from sources that don't provide cups while remaining civilized. Say you're riding through the desert, thirsty, and find a faucet. Do you stick your mouth under it? Make a cup with your hands? Find a cup in the trash and rinse it out really, really good? No! You dig this gem out and drink like a human being. Quality construction so my grandchildren can fight over it after the funeral. (Posted on 1/4/16)
- HandyReview by Jerry
- After reading the 3 reviews I decided I needed this cup. I haven't used it yet on the road, just at home, but I can see how it will come in handy. With my gloves on I could use it for a coffee cup. A man could sip some wine or Jack Daniels out of it. Years ago I had a plastic on which worked well. I figured metal would work even better. First one I found. (Posted on 8/21/13)
- Get one!Review by Wayne
This is exactly the kind of high-quality product we've come to expect from Aerostich. Collapses small, very well-made, fits together perfectly and doesn't leak a drop.
I've only had it a short time, but it looks like it'll last a million years! (Posted on 7/25/12)
- Finally - I've got one .........Review by dukdukman
- .... well, I always wanted one of them: the collapsible cup! So, this review may be a little bias, however aren't all anyway?!?? I opted for the larger one, just gives me more options (well, 'drink' that is). I also purchased the small carry container, it offers a little more protection,moreover helps to keep the cup dust- and dirt-free. I like the solid feel of the cup and it indeed does not leak! As for me most important for any mc-gear: it must be functionable, reliable, take-up only a small space, have little weight and look good (clearly in the eye of the beholder!). ALL boxes are firmly ticked, so I do recommend it to any reader of this review. (Posted on 4/5/12)
- Collapsible CupReview by Fierke
- This little cup is exactly what I had anticipated; it's sturdy AND COMPACT. I have not found any other collapsible cup in camping stores that has quality & convenience like this little one (the carrying case is cool too)... (Posted on 8/18/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.