Copper Sole technology eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, fungi and odor in these comfortable high-tech socks. Unique support at arch for added performance and comfort with elastic infused uppers to ensure they stay in place during a hard ride. Embedded Copper ions in sock fibers regenerate, creating permanent protective barrier. Copper also plays a vital role in collagen formation, so wearing these socks makes for better looking and better smelling feet. Moisture-Guard wicking system and 10% copper CUPRON™ yarn, make these the most comfortable socks ever to grace your feet. Tallish crew height. M (5.5-8), L (8.5-12), XL (13-15).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Very comfy socksReview by Douglas
- Always a pleasure to do business with Aerostich. These socks are another example of the high quality products found here. Soft, comfortable and they appear like they're going to last a long time. It's early but the copper technology, despite my skepticism, appears to be having some effect also. I'll try to give an update in a few months. (Posted on 7/8/14)
- Love these socksReview by John
- Since I first ordered from Aerostitch many years ago, they have become my go-to sock supplier. I have a physical joint-deterioration disability, so staying an accomplished motorcyclist has been a goal and a challenge. Even with 6-hip replacement surgeries between 1980 and 1993 to fix my fused hips, I still have a difficult time finding socks that perform both motorcycling and everyday duties well and are easy to get on & off. These are my favorite...easy to don and with the copper stuff, no smelly feet. My joints will deteriorate as I get older, but these socks have lasted way longer than other for-motorcyclists socks. Highly recommended from this oxymoronic "handicapped" motorcyclist. (Posted on 2/22/13)
- Nice Socks!Review by Tom
These are nice. I'm wearing a pair right now at work. They can be worn wherever you'd normally wear a pair of black socks. Very comfy for all day use and price is comparable with normal dress socks.
The lighter colored top of the heel shows above my shoes, but it's OK for my business casual look. These are OK for riding, but even better for every-day. (Posted on 11/20/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.