The simpler, easier-to-use twist grip cruise control. It’s a single piece of shaped acrylic plastic that springs open and slips right onto any throttle grip. You can rotate it forward 360°—yet when a downward pressure is applied it stays perfectly in place without squeezing. This is the original cruise control. Its still-unique design makes it the easiest one to use.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (17)
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total
- no cramps, no worriesReview by darko
- I think it works perfectly. I'm glad I ordered the standard because I have just enough room to reach the rt turn signal switch on my R1100RT.If it's in your way in city driving, you can easily spin it clockwise till its out of your way till you need it again.Bgecause I have a thumb activated throttle lock, I can lock the throttle for a moment and spin it to where I want it. (Posted on 9/17/13)
- Standard crampbusterReview by darko
- I ordered the standard crampbuster because I was afraid that the wide one would take up too much space. It seems that this was a good decision because, with it mounted at outer edge of grip, there is just enough room to reach the rt turn signal switch in my R1100rt. I haven't been on any long trips, but I find it helpful on my 25 mi commute. When I get in stop & go traffic its easy to spin it back out of the way & then back when I need it. (Posted on 9/16/13)
- WIDE CRAMPBUSTERReview by BUNNY
- i HAVE KURYAKIN grips with rubber ridges, this was tight & difficult to put on (w/out rubber insert) and i did not like it for tight maneuvers, city or rides with lots of stops/starts - it is in the way when i need to have ability to vary accelerator by more then std highway same speed stuff....no way to move it out of way, was so cumbersome i pulled them off and threw into wind. (Posted on 10/4/12)
- WOW!Review by Donald H
- Does the job! Long ride was much more enjoyable. Remove for in town and short rides because it gets in the way. (Posted on 8/13/12)
- Excellent product!Review by Tim
- Excellent product, makes a huge difference on long rides. Probably not good for the grip over time (Posted on 8/8/12)
- Crampbuster/sReview by Jon
- In 2009 I did 11000km across Australia on an R1200GSA. A lot of it was on NT highways at 130km/h. I used a similar device. They take a little while to set up for the speed you want to do but they make riding much easier. (Posted on 7/13/12)
- Wide crampbusterReview by Steve
- great product- no moving parts to break, slips on, relieves pressure, and does the job. This is my third one -wouldn't be without it! (Posted on 6/27/12)
- Good productReview by Bill
- This is an inexpensive and effective product. It helps on long rides without breaking the bank. (Posted on 6/1/12)
- Crampbuster combined with Go Cruise Throttle ControlReview by Eric
The Crampbuster along with the Go Cruise Throttle Control work great and are inexpensive ways to reduce fatigue.
Regarding reports of slippage, just wrap a rubberband or two between them and the grip. (Posted on 2/4/12)
- awesome productReview by terry
- this thing really works great .no more cramped hands and it goes on in like 2 seconds (Posted on 11/16/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.