Attaches to the crossbar on dual sport bikes with side release buckles. Clear on both sides: flips over for twice the viewing area. Unique design folds out of the way or detaches with gloves on, and does not flap in the wind. The world’s best way to carry a map. Small (7.7""×6""), Large (10""×10"").
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Crossbar map caseReview by AirheadRick
- I bought the small case for my R100 GS PD. the attachment system is well thought out and simple. The case location is great and easy to read. Case construction and usability is good. My only regret is the size I should have ordered the large instead of the small. With the small size the most effective way to use it is to photocopy your map in sections on 81/2 x 11 paper and fold them one. When you do this the small works well just a bit more work is required to prepare your maps probably wouldn't need to do this with the larger size. (Posted on 7/5/12)
- Easy ViewReview by Pilot2Wheels
Went with the large map case for my KLR 650, and glad I did. Works great for reading the map using a full face helmet. I have a tank bag with a smaller map holder, and it placed the map too low in my field of view. The large map case holder allows me to see more map, and it's easy to flip it around. The velcro opening is easy, but having a waterproof option would be nice.
Glad I bought it, worth the money. (Posted on 4/18/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.