Low profile holder for riders who use electronic toll tags like EZ-Pass, M-Tag, I-Pass, Smart Tag, Fast Pass, etc. Use the electronic lanes and never stop at another toll booth again. What’s that worth? Mounts easily on all handlebar sizes. Sportbike version includes adapter for mirror stem mounting. Black. 3.75"x3.25"x3".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- DOES NOT FIT CA FASTRAKReview by Jeff
- I'm sure this is a great product in any other state than CA. However, this product DOES NOT FIT THE CA FASTRAK TRANSPONDER. Do not buy this if you live in CA. (Posted on 8/29/13)
- Won't work with the new size EZPassReview by Mark
I have this item and it was great until EZPass sent me a new unit last month (Dec 2012) that was resized... fatter and narrower then the old one. This does not work with the new unit. And so this needs to be refitted for the new EZPass unit.
(Posted on 2/1/13)
- Too small for FastrakReview by Cynthia
- This item is too small for the Fastrak transponders used in the San Francisco Bay Area. (Posted on 9/20/12)
- Some Fitting May be Needed on Your BikeReview by Steve
- These are a great idea, especially now that the Peoples' Republic of Illinois has greatly increased the tolls on the Tollways. Dwolfe is correct, you need to make sure that you have enough room on your handlebars. I managed to find a spot on the bars on my Moto Guzzi Convert, and was able to adjust the angle so that it is tilted properly. If you have 7/8 inch diameter bars, you will have to shim the clamps to make the mount rigid. I did this with a few pieces of heat shrink tubing. It should fit nicely on 1 inch bars, and I am ordering another one for the ancient Harley Superglide. (Posted on 4/8/12)
- Great for my commuteReview by Dwolfe58
- Make sure you have plenty of room to mount on bars, otherwise it works great on my Tenere (Posted on 3/9/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.