Keep earspeakers and cords safely tucked away in this convenient holder. Opens and shuts like an old-school coin purse. Soft, durable plastic. 2.5"×1.4".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Ear Plug CaseReview by Nick
- This is nice because it is soft and it doesn't stick out in your pocket. (Posted on 1/9/16)
- Excellent for the moneyReview by Dave
- I bought one of these in July and used it daily for about 6 months to hold Moldex Rockets. It's big enough to hold any disposable or reusable earplug. Maybe not the custom-fit kind, but just about anything else will work. Mine has developed a crack next to where it opens. I'm ordering up another one now--this is the best, cheapest earplug case I've ever used. (Posted on 2/5/13)
- Earplug Protector CaseReview by bflat
- A very nice inexpensive product the is so, so, functional. Definitely the perfect design to store your ear plugs . (Posted on 10/10/12)
- perfectReview by Captain Ducati
- A simple, perfectly functioning product. And if I fall down, soft and crushable - no hard plastic to leave a bruse. (Posted on 10/15/11)