Sure your high-tech, app-infested mobile do-everything phone thingy will show an up-to-the-minute-radar map-in-motion and allow you to find out what the weather is going to be anywhere, a week from some Tuesday….but even if you are off the cell service grid, this compact pocket radio easily tunes in your local weather forecasts on AM, FM and all seven NOAA Weather Alert frequencies. Features include a built-in speaker, headphones with 4' cord and 3.5mm jack, clock, removable belt clip, auto channel seek, 19 memory presets, battery power indicator, external plug-in antennae, 90 minute auto shut off option and PLL synthesized tuning system. Uses two AA batteries (not included). 4"×2.5"×.75".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Great travel radioReview by SCVMC92
- Bought this radio specifically for motorcycle travels. Small, well built and reception seems to be very good. Nice addition to my travel gear & the weather alert feature may come in handy (Posted on 4/8/16)
- Nice radio got betterReview by Dick
- I bought to replace the earlier model of this radio, that I also bought here. The old radio's tuning buttons broke after 3 years of use. This model is a little sturdier, it appears. Same great sound, tuning, and power on the more-distant stations. I really like the sleep feature, and use this radio every night at home. On the road, it goes in the bag and gets used a lot. (Posted on 5/29/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.