Perfect for making the connection to your helmet or earphones. Stretchy, light, and flexible, yet still substantial enough to hold up to stress and wind turbulence. The two foot is just long enough to perfectly connect tank bag or bar mount audio to helmet or ear speakers. Length listed is coiled (not stretched). 3.5mm (1/8") plug and jack ends.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Works Great, keep ordering themReview by Hazard
- I use these on a GS adventure, clipped to my coat. Ear buds go into female end of cord, male end goes into bike. I can quickly disconnect. Also when the GS goes down on the dirt, it disconnects. These generally last me a year or 2, so I buy several. (Posted on 9/16/13)
- works as advertised, maybe even better!Review by Blair
Yup, they work as stated.
The retention on the female side is better then most extension cables i've owned.
On a 4000 mile trip I only pulled the connection out 1-2x. - way less then my previous cable.
Great produced and if I need another extension cord, I'll buy again. (Posted on 9/27/12)
- Working fineReview by Jake
- I've had this about a month now and they work great. Bought it to replace a cord between my cellphone and helmet speakers. They were out of the longest one which is what I really needed but the one I got has performed flawlessly. (Posted on 12/7/11)
- Did not last through the first tripReview by Ryan
- I bought the little shorty cord to run the input to my mp3 player to the rear of my saddle bag. By the time I got back from a trip with about a weeks worth of riding, it had a short that I had to jiggle around so I could get sound to the right and left sides of my ear phones. (Posted on 10/29/11)