Easily charge or power a smart phone, MP3 player, tablet or other USB electronic device with this handy SAE to USB adapter. 12V in USB's 5.0V out.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- super Review by Bill
- just what the doctor ordered. works great with cell phone and helmet intercom chargers. (Posted on 6/24/14)
- Awesome Adapter!!! Review by Brian K.
- This is just what I needed for my IPHONE and GOPRO. No more bulky car chargers for me. So nice and simple.....Thank you for a great product. (Posted on 12/20/13)
- Finally Review by drunknchi
- Finally an easy way to charge my phone on the bike. Works great and very convenient. Glad to have added it to my toys. (Posted on 11/30/13)
- Very handy..glad to add it to my kit! Review by Barry
- This handy power plug connects to my electric vest/battery tender connector on the bike. Let's me charge my phone or iPad while at camp. My accessory plugs only work when the engine is running (Buell Ulysses.) (Posted on 10/11/13)
- USB Adapter Review by Chris
- Compact and highly useful. I used a soldering iron to melt a small hole in my tank bag, and ran a SAE dongle directly wired to my battery into my bag. This lets me charge my iPhone while riding. I like to stream audio to my Bluetooth headset, and now I don't need to worry about a dead phone at the end of the day. Very inexpensive way to make an "electrified" tank bag, and much more compact than using a cigarette lighter plug and a USB adapter. (Posted on 4/17/13)