Almost mechanical in its locking power (a lot like Legos®), with the added plus of being waterproof and far more durable than garden variety hook & loop. Four pieces, each measuring 2"×3.5". Two are clear, and two are black. Each is backed by an ultra powerful peel-and-stick 3M® adhesive.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- 3M Dual Lock Review by Donald G
- Very strong reliable adhesive. Very strong interlocking mesh requires good effort to separate. Had in place on 1998 ST1100A for 6 years with no loosening of adhesive or interlocking mesh. (Posted on 3/9/14)
- dual lock Review by Albert
- great product, the same product that comes with the e-zee pass unit. very strong and great to have around as you will always have a use for it. (Posted on 11/12/12)
- Excellent, almost mechanicl bond Review by FrostBite
- I use this to attach high value items to my bike because the strength of the bond is amazing. The adhesive back secures to anything I have tried and the mechanical lock between the pieces is extremely secure. (Posted on 10/25/12)
- 3M Duallock Review by Danno
- This stuff is velcro on steroids! (Posted on 2/6/12)
- Almost mechanical in holding power Review by "Maynard"
- I've used this stuff to attach farkles and windscreen air dams. Works great where you can't or don't want to use mechanical fasteners! (Posted on 7/20/11)
- When it has to stay attached... bomb proof! Review by James
- Dual lock is for the must have items that must stay put... radar detector, camera, FastPass, you name it. No else that is reusable comes close. (Posted on 5/10/10)
- This is awesome stuff (an... Review by Douglas Hyde
- This is awesome stuff (and difficult to find for some reason; perhaps plastic sheep are endangered?). I've used it to attach a voltmeter and my toll pass. It sticks as well as 3M's super-duper foam mounting tape, but allows easy removal of your farkles. (Posted on 4/6/09)