Securely holds a cell phone or other handheld device with a unique spring loaded X-Grip design. Rubber coated tips hold device firm and stable. 1" ball. Min/Max device width .875"/3.25".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- money well spent!!Review by team 525
- just got back from a 3000 ml trip to the Taos area, put my I-pod with weather proof case in it an worked like a charm on my GS, (Posted on 7/18/12)
- Great for a car, for a Motorcycle needs workReview by Brad
- I have been using these in both my cars for about a year. As much as I like them ( I did buy two) I wouldn't use one on my motorcycle without some tweaking. I've hit big enough bumps to dislodge my iPhone from the mount. Obviously in a car it's no big deal if it falls on a carpeted floor, on a motorcycle ??? If I did use one on a bike I would secure it with something, maybe a heavy duty rubber band. Great product with a bit of fiddling. (Posted on 6/26/12)
- Use any case you wantReview by BigLittleIan
Most mounts for smartphones require you to take the phone out of the case... a real hassle. This little sucker will adapt to any case and hold on tight. The nubs are a firm sticky rubber that grab other rubbery and plastic surfaces very tightly.
I haven't tried mounting it to a paint shaker, but I'll bet it would hold. Got it mounted on my bike, and it's very sturdy. Haven't seen any shifting or movement.
Mounting it horizontally is the safest orientation, since the nubs cradle it from underneath, rather than just 'grasping' it if vertical. Also, the flatter you mount it (i.e. the device's face is parallel to the ground) the better it will hold. Common sense really.
(Posted on 6/15/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.