This staple bound booklet of ten 2 part carbonless speeding ticket forms is exactly like the ones used by the cops in jurisdictions all over the country. Good for making an effective “no parking” warning for the car that’s always blocking your driveway, or...?
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Guaranteed LaughsReview by Punky
We had a blast with these! When I showed them to friends, they
immediately asked where I got them. Of course, I was happy to refer them to your company.
These tickets are so realistic. One of my biggest pet peeves is someone taking up two parking spaces. I gave out quite a few in a parking deck. I actually spent a hour in a parking deck watching their reaction when they saw my ticket. We also gave tickets to people for parking on the East side of the parking when they are supposed to park on the West side on Tuesdays.
Thanks for the laughs and the fast shipping. (Posted on 9/6/11)
- blank speeding ticketReview by K
- this is a hoot. i walk at the mall. giving tickets to everyone and signing Blarney Fife as the policeman... oh ya for *speeding in the mall parking lot*, Parking ON (Posted on 7/29/11)
- Might be a good way out o...Review by Dutch Merrick
Might be a good way out of being late for work or a tedius family event, too! (just fill it out with your less favored hand.)
"Sorry I'm late... I was rushing to be here on time, but.." (Posted on 12/15/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.