An accurate, durable, easy-to-read liquid-filled compass that simply clips onto any 7⁄8" or 1" handlebar. Luminous 1" floating dial on jeweled pivot provides smooth rotation. Clip is easy to remove for accurate readings away from steel motorcycle parts.
Also as durable as the compass is an easy to read, liquid filled -20°F to +120°F thermometer. It too clips onto any 7⁄8" or 1" handlebar. One inch diameter dial.
The clock clip is specially made for us and features a sweep-second quartz movement that is not really intended for outdoor use but the prototype survived two seasons on Ed’s 500 single so we think it’s OK. YMMV, however.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Interesting ClipsReview by Dufus
- Neat little trio so far (one week). Compass seems to work OK when mounted truly level but of course I have to lean in behind my plexifaring to read it -- no surprise. Clock still agrees with smartphone -- mild surprise since I can't say that about the radio clock on my Chevy S10). Thermometer tracks exactly with a far more expensive one on my other bike -- big surprise! Mounting was easy enough, but I'll be very interested to see whether or not the clips shake and bake loose or get stolen first. Kinda fun farkles for this first week anyway. Thanks, Aerostich. (Posted on 7/27/16)
- garbageReview by PAUL
- The clock is just fine. The compass does not work correctly and the thermometer is stuck on 80. I hope the clock battery lasts for a while or this will be all of the money thrown down the toilet. (Posted on 7/28/15)
- disappointingReview by zpackrat
- I had hoped for something more. The compass is useless (I was skeptical how it would work clipped on a metal handlebar). The thermometer is not at all accurate. The clock was fine until the battery died? after about three months. When trying to replace the battery, the front cover ("crystal") came off, and the minute hand bent and spun freely as if disconnected, and I was never able to access the battery. A useless trio, money wasted, moving on. (Posted on 7/26/13)
- BAR CLIPSReview by STARCHILD
CLOCK IS GOOD BUT MIGHT BE A BATTERY HOG.
COMPASS IS USABLE KINDA.
TEMPERATURE GAUGE READS 15-2O DEGREES HIGH. (Posted on 5/4/12)
- Takes a lickin'Review by Gary
- I have used the handlebar clip clock for 4 years on an unfaired, performance enhanced Harley and ridden through every kind of weather out there. It just keeps ticking away, keeping perfect time. I recently bought a second bike and bought the entire set to try out. (Posted on 1/10/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.