Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- I shoulda thought this through . . . Review by Levi N. Worth
I purchased my EMP Cell Phone Eliminator last year. A few weeks later, I was passing a big rig on the Interstate when I saw him texting while driving. I activated my EMP Eliminator and the texting trucker's phone was immediately deactivated. He won't be texting anyone else with that phone!! Thank You EMP Cell Phone Eliminator!!
Unfortunately, now I won't be riding my motorcycle for 2 consecutive life sentences. After Eliminating the trucker, I was detained just a few miles down the road by the FAA who were none too happy about the Eliminator's effect on the remainder of the transportation industry. Now, my cell mate Bubba and I spend most of our time keeping our "eliminators" hidden from the general population. We try to keep our EMP Cell Phone Eliminators hidden too! (Posted on 10/25/13)
- Could have used one of th...Review by Christopher Johnson
- Could have used one of these the other day. Counted four people making phone calls AND boneheaded driving errors. Pretty bad for a city that has a cell phone ordinance on the books. (Posted on 6/4/08)
- Works really well; just b...Review by Chris Ramko
- Works really well; just be sure that you're ready for a quick swerve, since it also takes out not only the target's cell phone, but also their ignition system. Blew up the b!tch's battery, too--I almost went down on the sulfuric acid spray coming out from under her chassis. (Posted on 2/24/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.