An engine-powered air pump designed to inflate tires using one of the engine’s cylinder as an air compressor. This premise is vaguely alarming but actually quite well thought out. A pump unit threads into one of a multi-cylinder engine’s spark plug holes, and as the engine runs/spins, fresh, clean air is pumped into the tires.
This is completely safe for your engine and its ignition system. Pulls air from the atmosphere, ensuring no gas or oil fumes turn your Metzeler’s into a Hindenburg wannabe. Kit includes a 60" quick-release air hose and 18, 14, 12, and 10 mm adapters for all spark plug openings. 12.5 oz.
ST Model & Pan European Honda Models (all years) requires the adapter (#4470).
All Harley-Davidsons use the 14mm adapter except the Sportster which uses the 12mm.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- InternetReview by Jean
Engineair power pump. Neet idea
(Posted on 2/2/12)
- AwesomeReview by Mazi
- I was just telling a friend about one of these i had. Used it all the time when i had my '65 Baja. Mine had a much longer hose as it also reached from engine on my '74 Ford P/U to the rear tires. I would buy one now if it had a longer hose or some kind of extension hose. (Posted on 12/16/11)
- EngineairReview by Crispy
- I've owned one of these [or one just like it] since 1980... Only used it twice, but it sure came in handy! (Posted on 10/5/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.