Waterproof? Yup! Perfect for riding in rain, snow, water crossings, dust, sand... This bag is TIGHT and will keep gear clean and dry in the roughest conditions. Adventure riders will love the capacity and rally riders will love the durability. Roll-top closure and four compression straps keep gear secure and dry inside, while large D-rings front and rear mount bag to bike with included straps. Also includes carrying handle and a removable shoulder strap for off-bike portability. Yellow/Black or Black. M – 40 Liters (11.5"×11.5"×24") L – 47 Liters (11.5"×11.5"×28").Dry Bag Comparison
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (11)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Just What I WantedReview by RawFlyer
Didn't want the hard and tall tail box on the back of the bike, and this is just what I wanted!!
Haven't used it in the rain yet, but I have no doubt it'll keep things dry. On the back and dusty roads, the outside of the bag gets filthy, the inside... just how I put it in.
It has all the tie down and compression straps you'll need to keep it securely where you want it.
Looking forward to years of use.
thanks (Posted on 8/15/14)
- Great bag for traveling in varied weatherReview by Jeffrey
- Used on a four-day trip through Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine where the weather was at its New England best (i.e. rainy). The bag held up well and kept everything dry and secure on the bike (G650GS). Took a few tries to figure out the best way to secure the bag but I chalk that up more to the limitations of the bike than the bag. Overall I would certainly recommend as a reasonable price for a solid product. (Posted on 6/25/14)
- highly recommended-NOT too strappy.Review by taylor
- I purchased the large size bag to use for solo trips on my R1200GS. Removed the passenger seat and rear luggage rack and attached the Expedition bag snugged up against the back of the riders seat. I had room behind the bag for my 3 person tent with a compressed soft sided cooler sitting on top of the tent. The bag was able to be securely attached to the bike using the supplied straps, The straps were a little longer than I needed but it's better to have too long a strap than too short. Simply wrap the extra strapping around the tightened down sections of strap and make sure the ends are securely tucked in somewhere. I had no problems with straps flapping in the breeze and felt that the number of straps on the bag was perfect as well. Didn't get to check for water tightness but this is one tough bag and I doubt it would leak. I expect it to last for many, many miles. Great product (Posted on 11/12/13)
- Expedition Dry DuffelReview by Sjs
- A great product. I have the medium size and I used it on a recent trip and it holds a lot of gear. The straps & latches worked very well. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Very Good BagReview by Dave
- Bought the medium bag after a lot of research. Will hold more gear than I had imagined. Completely water and dustproof. Loved the compression straps. I agree with the others, though, the loose ends of the straps, (strappy) drives me nuts. I taped the loose ends down after bag was cinched down and all was well. Appreciate the extra D-rings. Will cover a lot of ground in the rainy season in Florida with this bag. (Posted on 1/24/12)
- great bagReview by dave
Have the big one. Holds my tent (five man 15 lbs.), 4 inch sleeping pad, camp pillow, and fishing equipment. I carry it on top of my Jesse bags. Ten days on the road from Texas to Wyoming and back, never had a problem, never leaked, a very heavy duty well made bag. You get what you pay for. Buy the best you can afford and buy it once. I bought this one.
dave (Posted on 10/8/11)
- Great bag at a reasonable priceReview by marksam
I was headed for a 4-day, 1,000 mile trip and thought that maybe I should gear up a little more securely than just attaching duffel bags to my bike with bungee cords. So, I grabbed a medium sized bag along with some frame loops at the last minute.
They worked exactly as advertised: A very secure fit to the bike; a lot of expandable room; water-tight (though it was only a drizzle); and I think very reasonably priced.
For my particular bike, the put-on/take-off process is a little bit tedious, as I don't have convenient places to run the straps to cinch it down to the bike. So, I needed to add some frame loops which made the whole process a little more complicated. Still, I'd say that once you have everything adjusted the way you need it, you're on your way in under 10 minutes.
All-in-all, a great bag at a reasonable price......and infinitely better than trying to jury-rig something up on your own. (Posted on 10/5/11)
- Expedition Dry DuffelReview by Frank
- I'm with Jay....it's "a little strappy" but I did ride through a very wet two days last week and it preformed as advertised, everything stayed dry. (Posted on 9/13/11)
- Very happy with the mounting optionsReview by Matt
Ordered the medium for my 2009 Versys w/Givi hard saddlebags. The medium does overlap the seat quite a bit, but the saddlebags help keep it from sagging too much.
I chose this over the other dry duffels because of the built-in D-ring mounting loops on this Expedition bag. Two flat bungee straps through the D-rings make for a very stable mount. I also mounted my Thermarest mattress using the built-in D-rings. With the abundance of D-rings, I then mounted a bungee net on top, giving me a spot to toss extra stuff we always seem to bring along.
I'm very happy so far, but have yet to ride through any substantial rain.
I'll echo one of the previous reviews about it being a but 'strappy', and it is, but all roll-top dry bags I've used are somewhat inconvenient to open/close. I keep stuff I want to have handy throughout the day in my tankbag or saddlebags, and mainly keep my camping gear in the Expedition. (Posted on 8/22/11)
- Best Buy for the Buck!Review by Maggie
- I was worried this would be too big but it was just the right size for a week's long trip. The tie downs, conches and clips are all top quality! I'd recommend this to anyone! (Posted on 7/26/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.