Cooler and drier than cotton underwear, and perfect for multi-day trips. Designed for maximum next-to-the-skin comfort and microclimatic efficiency, this first-layer will keep you comfortable. Traps warm air next to your skin and allows moisture to be transported away Made of an advanced wicking fast-dry knit (dries three times faster than cotton). Wash out at night in any sink (they’ll be dry by morning) so you don’t have to pack as much stuff. Constructed with durable, comfortable flat seams, and shaped to eliminate bunching and wrinkling. An ideal first layer. Black. S–XL.Sizing Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Fast Wicking Long Sleeve Base LayerReview by Will
- Bought this item for cold weather apps., use it at work ( trim carpenter inside ) excellent layer. Wear them every day, so pilling of material will happen, but I'm pretty rough on clothes. Cut long enough in the sleeves, and will stay stinkin' tucked in!!! Excellent (Posted on 3/12/16)
- Comfortable ShirtReview by Dallas
- Very comfortable shirt. The kind you search out in your drawer the next time. Not overly thick like the LD Comfort ones. Much more comfortable over a range of temperatures. It's become a favorite to wear wether riding or not. Great base layer. It's not too clingy but still stretchy. (Posted on 5/7/13)
- Fast Wicking long sleeve topReview by Harvey
- Great product. Light, not constraining, provides a nice barrier between entire body and jacket. Product allows you to "breathe". Highly recommended. (Posted on 8/9/12)
- Working out great!Review by Cap'n Ron
- I bought the long sleeve shirt along with a short sleeve shirt. They are working out great! I'm at mile 3500 of a 9000 mile trip and these are very comfortable, give me lots of layering options and are easy to wash. I've been rinsing the day's shirt out each night with a bit of camp soap and giving it a good wringing. In the morning, it's completely dry and ready to wear. It's really allowed me to cut down on the amount of clothing I pack...HIGHLY recommended! (Posted on 5/2/12)
- Earlier this year I order...Review by Scot Marburger
Earlier this year I ordered fly front briefs and shorts made by Wickers showed up. Previously I'd when I'd ordered these shorts what I got was made by Medalist, a far superior product. I say this mainly because the seams in the Wickers run under the "sit" bones in the pelvis making for a very uncomfortable ride. I now use the Wickers for off the motorcycle days, reserving the Medalist shorts for long hot days in the saddle.
Lately I've seen shorts made by a company called LDComfort, which are advertised as motorcycle specific (http://www.ldcomfort.com/). I haven't tried these yet, and at $38 and change PER PAIR it's unlikely I will. But I'm still looking for the ultimate bike short, as the legs on the Medalists bunch up into my crotch, again compromising long distance comfort. (Posted on 12/3/08)
- I purchased the Wicker bo...Review by Jerry Stevens
- I purchased the Wicker boxers. The best riding underwear. Fit better than Underarmor. I wore them under my Aerostich Riding Shorts which were under my riding pants during my IBA SS 1000. Never a problem. I was ridding a VTX cruiser and at age 60 with extra meat on my bones, still my butt did not hurt or get tired. I usually get butt trouble driving a car 500 miles. Scott, try the Aerostich Riding Shorts. (Posted on 12/3/08)
- Need to cary some XXL stu...Review by Jim Stickley
- Need to cary some XXL stuff ! (Posted on 2/12/08)
- I've been wearing the Wic...Review by Doug Just Doug
- I've been wearing the Wickers briefs (purchased right here) for a couple of years now and am ordering another couple today. I don't find the flat seams uncomfortable as does Scot above -- perhaps it's a butt-specific quality. I wear my Wickers for my daily commutes and for most weekend rides year 'round. However, if I know I'm gonna do 300+ miles I'll wear my Aerostich Riding Shorts (item no. 1856) 'cuz they're simply the best I've tried for looong days in the saddle. I've also tried the ex officio brand, which seems to have many fans, but the seams on the leg openings roll and cause discomfort quickly, so they're relegated to non-motorcycle duty. (Posted on 7/8/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.