Keep your bags off your bodywork and carry your stuff on a flat, secure surface with this universal luggage rack. Quickly attaches or removes from your rear seat in about a minute via included hook & loop straps. Its wide design helps to keep saddlebags from rubbing, scuffing and scraping your bike’s body. 1/8" laser cut aircraft aluminum. 17"×10", 1.75 lbs. Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- FastRack on Monster S4RReview by Erik
- Great fit for the Ducati Monster... My S4R has high pipes and the rack keeps my bag off the pipes and provides enough clearance to see my taillight. Excellent quality. Easy fit. Should come with 3 straps, though 2 probably adequate ---Erik (Posted on 6/9/15)
- new toyReview by drunknchi
- Works great. People say I should just buy a car. HELLZ NO!! Now I can use saddle bags without worrying about scratching my fairing, and I can strap more down on my tail without worrying if it's secure. (Posted on 11/30/13)
- Great for small and light bikesReview by e
This is great for small and light bikes. I had it mounted on my Hawk GT city commuter. I didn't like the universal GIVI rack on it and did not like using the top case on that bike. But strapping this guy down allowed me to use the Hawk for postal duty insteaad of having to use my concours for such short trips.
I kept this in my office for quick pickups and drop offs for work.. I should have gotten this a lot sooner. (Posted on 9/2/11)
- great idea, some caveatsReview by Cspan
I have used this on a cruiser and a sportbike, neither of which had a rear rack, which is pretty essential if you want to take stuff with you on a motorcycle. Watch out for a couple of things. First, the scratchy side of the velcro straps is either going to be facing your rear cowling paint or your seat. Consider laying down a protective layer of tape or film. Secondly, it can be difficult to fit - not every bike has the clearance in the right spots under the pillion seat. However, you can strap it down from the corners, putting some no-skid drawer liner underneath. Finally, you may need a little beanbag pillow of sorts to level things out if your pillion seat is sculpted, as is my CBR250R. Basically the middle of the seat in front has a peak, so it acts as a fulcrum, making the Fast Rack wobble. To avoid this I put a little pillow underneath it with beads - it conforms to the shape of the seat on one side, and leaves a flat surface on the other side for the rack.
Bottom line, you may have to work a bit to get it to work on your bike, but it is so worth it. (Posted on 8/14/11)
- Very versatileReview by Nick
- I love this thing! It mounted great to my GSX-R passenger seat, and now it's mounted to my Triumph Tiger. I didn't quite trust the velcro that came with it for mounting, so I'm using a couple of cam buckle straps (like those used for securing a canoe or kayak to a roof rack) to hold it onto my seat. I have a duffle on the rack that holds plenty of clothes, and the extra slots around the perimeter of the rack allow to add a bungee net for extra security of your load if you like. Combined with my duffle it's about the cheapest luggage solution I have found. (Posted on 3/31/11)
- Neat little productReview by Ridin Suzi
- I've got a Fast Rack on my sportbike, it's such a neat little product to carry stuff. The other day my van died, I had to get a new battery, and the little rack worked great. Goes on and off the bike in a minute. (Posted on 4/19/10)