They’re not kidding about the “Blaster” part. This horn generates a shattering 132 decibels and will likely get just about anybody’s attention, even if they happen to be ensconced in a giant SUV with a phone glued to their ear. And that, of course, is a good thing...we all know that stock motorcycle horns are at times rather underwhelming. Fix all that and let ‘em know you’re there with this important safety device. Available in High and Low tone versions. If you are using only one, go with the low tone. 12V. 10A. 3.5"×3.5"×2.5".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- Works great!Review by RoundHouseLady
Fiamm Freeway Blaster Horn - This is the 1st time I've bought this horn. Just installed it today on my 1989 Honda PC800. Works great! Wish is was all metal and not plastic on some of it.
- Sande (aka RoundHouseLady) (Posted on 6/29/16)
- Blaster HornReview by Ted
- Replaced the stock horn on a Honda CBR300R. cozy fit without any fender or mount modifications. nice sound, I can actually hear it at 65 mph as do other cars now. (Posted on 12/23/15)
- Loud, but too large to fitReview by Bibendum
- This horn is loud for sure, however, it will not fit on an R1200GS with ESA. Be forewarned. (Posted on 7/2/14)
- Horn reviewReview by Fred
- Horn post too short (would not allow the original hardware; rubber mounts, to connect). With no rubber, horn double grounded, so would not work. Had to ground bracket in order to get it to work. Had the screw post been the same size as the original horn, this would have not been an issue. (Posted on 4/8/13)
- Am buying another pairReview by Rick
- I bought a pair of these, high/low, several years ago to install on my Valkyrie. They have saved my butt quite a few times. I am ordering another pair for my new Rocket. You can rely on Fiamm, they are compact and LOUD! (Posted on 4/4/13)
- ReplacementReview by Jerry
- This is a replacement for one just like it. I had a low and a high mounted on my VTX. I modified them a little to fit where I mounted them (near where the original was). These worked great and they were nice and loud. Even the low is way bettert than the stock. I lost the high between Gallup and Albuquerque, NM. It appeared as though the bracket I made over flexed and broke. I'll use a heavier on this time. (Posted on 3/24/13)
- Must have upgradeReview by Chuck
- This horn gets noticed! After testing out a standard replacement horn for the stock unit on my '72 cb450 I was not impressed. Not only are Atlanta drivers crazy they are constantly distracted. Your standard horn simply won't get heard. I mounted two (hi and low tone) horns discreetly tucked between the tank and frame and can say definitively these horns are perfect. Not so loud as to get someone pissed but loud enough to get noticed. I routinely give these a blast when motorists give me a reason. Mounting hardware is complete but you'll probably need more wire and pick up a relay. I liked them so much I bought two more for my jeep wrangler. (Posted on 3/21/13)
- Just what a motorcycle needs...Review by John
- I first got these horns (both high & low tone) quite a few years back for my 1981 Kawasaki KZ440, They were so good, I've bought them for every bike since AND two of my 4-wheel vehicles. Very loud and effective. With a relay, pretty easy to hook up and integrate, even on my KZ440. I installed a hi-low tone set on my Toyota truck and my new Corolla, exponentially improving the stock anemic horn on those vehicles also. I did have one of those european air-horn sets on my truck, the ones with two "horns". The Fiamm hi/low tone set are much louder than those air horns. I love these horns and any of my future bikes and cars/trucks will have a set installed. (Posted on 2/22/13)
- Fit a Honda Insight car like they were designed for itReview by Swenson
Our 2010 Honda Insight car came with a horn that sounded like a weak motorcycle "beep." The relay and high/low tone horns fit the car like they were replacement Honda parts - the relay on the old horn mount and the horns mounted below to a cross-member with pre-drilled holes.
Now if those deer would just pay attention... (Posted on 12/21/12)
- Aerostich Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
Sorry this item did not meet your requirements. You may send this one back and we will send you another to be certain it wasn’t a defective unit.
Also, if the mounting tang or tab a horn is attached to is different than the one used to mount the stock horn, this can greatly influence loudness. A horn vibrates a lot when activated, and the mount must allow this resonance, or the horn will sound ‘off’ or ‘flat’. – Customer service’ (Posted on 12/3/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- 3830 Freeway Blaster Horn (Low Tone):
- 3831 Freeway Blaster Horn (HighTone):