German-built and calibrated to 1% of scale value per DIN spec 74720, this gauge is ruggedly constructed with an aluminum shell, rotatable/resettable 60 psi dial bezel, and a release button to record pressures. If you are critical about your tools (and your tires), this is your gauge. Superlative. 4.5"×2.9"×0.9", 4.7 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Best tire gauge I could findReview by HookedonHarley
- I did a lot looking, thought this German made gauge was a little pricey, but I own a number of other German made tools and products, and am always impressed. Decided to give it a try. This is a superb little gauge and well worth the money. Excellent quality, easy to use, fits very easily into difficult to reach tire stems and air shock valves. Highly recommended. (Posted on 7/16/14)
- pressure gageReview by Mike
- As usual with Aerostich product arrived just as described. I have been looking for a good reference type of gage and this is it. Typical German over engineered. Just make certain you read the instruction sheet! (Posted on 3/21/14)
- Lifetime tool, but 90 degrees onlyReview by Joel
- Typical high quality heirloom German tool. However, capture is 90 degrees only. Works fine for most motorcycles, but may not have enough clearance for cars. (Posted on 7/20/13)
- Simple and accurateReview by Charles
- This guage is light and compact. I'm assuming it is accurate as described. I have three or four other pressure guages which all produce different readings on the same tire. What good is a guage if it is inaccurate? Leave it to the Germans to solve the accuracy problem. (Posted on 10/21/12)
- once you learn how to man...Review by timothy allen
- once you learn how to manipulate this tool, it has few peers. easy to read scale, rugged, and [most importantly] repeatably accurate. the down side is the learning curve associated with use of the tool. the button needs to be depressed to take AND release the reading. also not always easy to get to the valve stem [90Âº stems are the worst], and a bleed-off valve would be nice. all in all, still trust it more than a lesser gauge with better features. 4.5 out of 5 stars. (Posted on 5/10/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.