Yes, they do. At least relatively. White. Mostly cotton. M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- BEST SHIRT EVER !!Review by Brad
- Gets right to the point. As far as fit, I'm 6ft 195lbs. XL washed and thrown in a hot dryer, worked for me. The lettering is also fine. Received shirt late 2012, maybe they adjusted the layout. Can't wait to wear it and annoy non motorcyclists. (Posted on 2/3/13)
- Cars do suck!Review by includedbark
- Second one for me - used up the first one pissing off car lovers at shows! Almost got into a fist fight with an old guy once about bikes being inferior to cars - good times! Great shirt - fits me OK, no issues. (Posted on 12/3/11)
- Cars Suck TeeReview by Al
- I wear this with pride. In a world congested with cars we'd all be better off if more rode motorcycles. (Posted on 8/29/11)
- No love for the slim.Review by Maddaddy
I bought the medium because it was the smallest size they print. I had to return it. Even for a medium it was pretty big.
I was planning on wearing it during a live taping of Top Gear UK (surely they would have put me in the front. Ended up just another bloke in the crowd :(. (Posted on 3/22/11)
- I wish the shirt resemble...Review by Phil Sasak
I wish the shirt resembled the one in the on-line catalog image... as it is, if you tuck in your shirt (and most motorcyclists do), the work "SUCK" is below the beltline of your trousers. Now you're riding around with a shirt that says "CARS" and a motorcyclist below it.
The words and logo are grossly mis-proportioned.
This shirt SUCKS. (Posted on 5/12/08)
- Klark, I think women see ...Review by Phil Sasak
- Klark, I think women see the word SUCK near your beltline and they probably think you should start to suck that fat gut in - because the only people that can wear this shirt with the word "SUCK" outside their jeans are those with a bowling-ball sized shadow over their feet. Sorry, I guess you can't see your feet, can you? (Posted on 5/12/08)
- Today I received the shir...Review by James Stubblefield
Today I received the shirt I ordered. Absolutely love the picture and the message...perfect.
I have a Poker Run/Crawdad Bake/Car Show to attend this weekend and I can't wait to see the reactions of the "car-folks".
The print and picture are larger than they appear but I am still happy with the shirt.
Out of the package it did seem to run a bit big... but not big enough to end up with just the word "CARS" and the picture on my chest. (I usually wear XL t-shirts because the shirts tend to shrink...or maybe I just tend to get bigger!) If you are trying to compare, I am about 5'11" and 195 lbs.
I am hoping it will shrink just a little after washing. If not then I will order a Large and save this XL for when I eventually get a bit bigger!
Ride Safe! (Posted on 5/12/08)
- I'm wearing the CARS SUCK...Review by Klark Eversman
I'm wearing the CARS SUCK shirt right now. It's tucked into my Draggin' Jeans and the word SUCK is a full three inches above my belt. I'm thinking Phil should've ordered the shirt in a smaller size (or maybe he's missing a few vertebra - I don't know).
I wholeheartedly endorse this garment with every fiber of my being. People compliment me on it all the time. Women seem particularly impressed by it. Perhaps women hate cars more than I realize. Or, maybe they just like seeing the word SUCK so close to my belt. i prefer to believe it's the latter. (Posted on 11/22/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.