Beat the Evaporative Fuel Nozzles and top off your tank with relative ease with this lightweight, 1/8” thick, credit card sized tool. Durable ABS plastic prevents damage to the paint finish on your fuel tank. Unique teardrop shaped cut-out allows sliding over gas nozzle to depress and hold back the EFN boot while adding fuel to your tank. Won't slip off either. Works for filling gas cans too. Even if you don't live in a state with these booted nozzles, sooner or later you'll need one of these. Fits easily in your wallet, jacket pocket or tank bag. Prevents fuel filling frustration. 3.3"×2.2".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Must have tool.Review by Andrew
- This is a must have tool for every motorcyclist. The vapor recovery boots on gas pumps, where emission's regulations are more strict, are a pain in the butt, or hands I should say. The Gas Card is very easy to use and allows you to more easily modulate the gas pump handle to "top up" your tank. Great tool, especially if you don't have a lot of grip strength, or are tired from a long ride. I bought two and gave one to a buddy. $10 well spent. (Posted on 7/7/15)
- Works GreatReview by Byron
- What a great idea, we don't need these in Oregon, but when I venture south into California, having this along really helps with those miserable evaporative dispensers they use. It makes it a one handed operation again, stores easily, scratch free, it just works great. (Posted on 5/28/15)
- Gas Card ReviewReview by EMA
- Works as advertised on one of three fuel stops. (Posted on 4/26/15)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.