These gloves feature silicone gel-padded palms to cushion your hands from handlebar pressure and vibration that can cause discomfort to the median nerve. This stress-relieving measure will keep you riding longer, with less distraction. Made of super premium leather with a Kevlar reinforced palm and a soft Bemberg lining on the backside, the sport version features an extended gauntlet with a hook & loop closure and an adjustable leather strap. Black. S-XL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- So far, so goodReview by Erik
- The smalls fit my small hands nicely and they seem to be well-made. Applied some mink oil and my hands stayed dry during a couple days in light rain on my commute. Comfy too...we'll see how they hold up. (Posted on 5/12/16)
- Long WearingReview by Rob
- I am ordering a second set of these gloves after putting about 60k on my first set. They Won't make you feel like Rossi (or like Batman) but they feel comfortable and hold up well. My Go-to Glove that gets worn the most year after year. (Posted on 5/12/11)
- Good qualityReview by Mike
I purchased these gloves for cooler weather, since the mesh-backed gloves I have been wearing get a little chilly when temps drop to 45F or less. When the Sport Cowhide gloves arrived, I was very impressed with the construction of these gloves, but I really wanted a little more armor protection on the backside of the glove and a little more padding in the palm. I was also less than thrilled with the fit. According to the Aerostich sizing chart, the large size glove should have been perfect - or even just a tad big - for my hands, but when they arrived, the right hand glove was just a little too snug. Being leather, I am sure it would have eventually stretched to fit, but in the mean time, it was a little uncomfortable.
In short, if you want a basic, no-frills but high-quality glove, you will probably be very pleased with these. However, I ended up returning these gloves and purchasing some Olympia cold-weather gloves, instead. (Posted on 12/28/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.