Drill sergeants and grunts alike call the familiar field shovel the “E-tool,” short for “entrenching tool.” But compared to the Glock spade, most of these are stone age. Glock, the famous maker of sophisticated weapons, combined lightweight alloys and advanced resins to produce a tool of sheer genius that is so superior you might end up seeking out rough camping areas just to have the pleasure of using it. (…Naah) Its 180° foldable, extendable handle contains a sawblade and the shovel blade’s angle is adjustable. The saw extension hidden inside the handle cuts wood fast. In worldwide military use. 25"×6"×2" extended, 10"×6"×2" folded. 2 lbs.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- SturdyReview by FinkFarm
- I have not had a chance to use this tool yet but wanted to let potential buyers know this thing feels very sturdy. Positive lock in place of the spade at different angles, the tool feels substantial. Will do a video review in the future. I bought this for backpacking. My sons have told me it is much lighter than the military issued surplus they have used in scouting. (Posted on 12/3/16)
- Glock e-toolReview by Daniel
- Exactly the kind of tool that you should expect from Glock: no nonsense, simple, and practical. It doesn't pack as small as a USGI e-tool, but it is fairly compact, and the handle is much more user friendly. The saw is also nice. The tool digs a nice hole, so it works as advertised! (Posted on 8/4/16)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
Cases for this shovel will be available after 8/1/11.
Customer service. (Posted on 7/5/11)
- disappointed with my purchse from youReview by Talyn
I bought 2 of these glock spades,I thought they would include the carry pouch,they did not.
the spade is great,I bought it to carry in my jeeps survival box with an old entrenching tool I have had since 1967.
Just make sure the spade comes with the carry pouch,this place doesn't have the pouches. (Posted on 6/15/11)
- Nice for off road and campingReview by Stan
- It is a nice small package that unfolds positively. The shovel and saw blade appear durable for their size. It is a nice addition to off road and camping kit. (Posted on 6/10/11)
- very cool toolReview by Don (roc ratz) Rhodes
- Just got out of box and it looks very nice. Can't wait to find a down tree blocking our trails here in Co. and let my young strong nephew try it out. (Posted on 6/4/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Why do we sell pooping-in-the-woods trowels? Because we also carry all those Sporks. What goes in must come out. These also present and reinforce a perspective about riding and ‘exploring the world’. I’ve carried the folding steel one (#1584) for years, and a small roll of TP flattened inside a zip-closed plastic bag. Boot-heels work only on the softest soil. Having a trowel along frees one to ride and camp just about anywhere, anytime. Which is the point.