Probably the most secure place on your person to keep money and valuable papers. Adhesive hook & loop attaches a secret fold-over wallet made of thin nylon to your boot’s inner calf or front gusset. Large enough to hold a bunch of money (or whatever else you don’t want found). For some reason neither thieves nor third world border inspectors check moto-travelers smelly, dirty boots. (?!) Hmmm...at least not Greg’s. Set of two pockets: 3.25"×4.5" and 6.75"×2.75".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- I Like ThisReview by John
Ordered but did not read reviews till after receipt. This is a neat idea. Unlike Dave, I was able to stuff 20 individual bills (could have been $100 bills, but they weren't ) and they fit snugly into pouch WITHOUT folding. Don't understand previous negative review on that point.
I like 'em.
(Posted on 5/30/15)
- Almost got it rightReview by David
- I was looking forward to receiving my stash pockets but quickly became disappointed to find that the bill length pocket is too small to actually carry any bills without folding them. The picture is misleading. The pocket needs to be at least a half inch taller, the length is okay. Given the current size, I have to agree with John, they're worth about $10 bucks. (Posted on 9/14/14)
- really good ideaReview by Austin
- These turned out to be huge find. I've velcroed them to the underside of the top of my saddlebags. One carries extra cash, the other carries paper copies of my credit cards, IDs', etc. (Posted on 10/26/13)
- stash pocket 405Review by John
- worth about $10.00 max. shipped. what a waste of money. jmho, jp (Posted on 11/13/11)