Designed by the ‘Under-ground Terrorist Motorcycle Cult’, this shirt makes uh... a statement that is succinct and may engender amusing conversations about geopolitical subjects. Alarming and funny. Black, with the tastefully small UTMC logo on the back up by the neck. 100% cotton. Black. M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- tough shirt!Review by red
- I've had my "Nuke & Pave" shirt for 3 years. It's a thicker cotton and has held up great! (Posted on 7/2/10)
- UTMC Rules!Review by Amos Volante
- I've had this shirt for many years and it's faded, but cool. This isn't a shirt you buy for apparrel quality, it just rocks and is worth every cent of 20 bucks. The shirt with the nun sitting on the Norton is the only other one that comes close on the coolness scale. (Posted on 6/29/10)
- The sentiment was well-re...Review by Chris Ramko
- The sentiment was well-received most places I went, but the T shirt fell apart too quickly(stitching in the sleeves unraveled after five washes). I'd buy another one, if it would hold together better. (Posted on 4/15/07)