A miniature tent that's just large enough for your head. You’ve ridden to a race weekend (Road America AMA, Isle of Man TT, etc...) and you travel light. As usual, there are no hotel rooms within fifty miles and the campgrounds are full...so you head to ‘Nicaragua’ a piece o’ swampland that an enterprising farmer turns into an impromptu campground every year. Now, you find your friends and become very completely baked or drunk. It ‘s an annual tradition...and so is the cold, wet rain which falls later. Head Tent to the rescue! The Head Tent is an easy-to-set-up (...even while impaired) tensioned catenary pentagonal design and is large enough to completely protect just your head and neck. Stakeless Easton wands allows it to be set up wherever you happen to fall down. The siliconized 1.4 oz ripstip fabric is naturally breathable and luminesces slightly (so less people will trip over you). The single wall Head Tent is compact to carry and makes things much easier when you need to go out and pee in the middle of the night. Be prepared to sleep anywhere. You know you need this. 20”x 18” x 18”, 13 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Wish I had this back in t...Review by Richard Reed
- Wish I had this back in the day of Animal Hill at the old track at Loudon (Laconia). Sure would have beat stuffing my noggin in the Bud Light 12-pack box. The Head Tent just flat works. I slept through remnants of Hurricane Whats-Her-Face last year (or was it the year before) with nary a trickle getting to my beer-saoked beard. As the description says, the tent is breathable so you can smoke while inside, although I did have a slight problem that one time when I lit up a Monte Cristo. Cigarettes only, otherwise you have to go outside. (Posted on 9/18/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.