You’ll quickly become addicted to this faceshield squeegee. Made of a stretchy silicone material that easily conforms to the thumb or index finger of your left hand, VeeWipes make riding in the rain safer. Pack contains three sizes (one each) to fit all glove sizes and thicknesses. Trim with a scissors for a custom fit.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (27)
- Finger squeegees; nice when you need 'emReview by Mike
- I had gotten used to the thumb squeegee on my elkskin gauntlets, but needed a more waterproof glove, which for some reason didn't come with a wiper. These do the job nicely. One complaint would be to offer a selection of colors, for those with gloves a different shade than those being sent (Posted on 2/26/14)
- Why didn't I think of this?Review by JoeBob
- After you use these once in a heavy rain you'll wonder how you ever got along without them. I ride motorcycles without fairings and these wipes increase visibility and safety greatly. They are sold in packs with three different sizes. For me the largest blade is too big to be usable. It would be nice if you could buy a pack with three of the same size. The only problem I have is losing and having to replace them. In summary, use these once in a real storm and you will feel naked if you are caught without them. (Posted on 9/14/13)
- Love these little guys!Review by Eap
- I agree that these are the best in the cat. Discovered these years ago and ended up giving them away to friends except one that I lost. But Lo' another friend gave me one back in time of need! Friends won't friends drive without Squeegees! (Posted on 7/8/13)
- phenomenal Review by Chi
- These work just like windshield wipers, but better, my Last two helmets sheeted water off,my rx-q not so much so now I have no problems with the squeegee. (Posted on 4/2/13)
- Best BuyReview by Jeff E.
- Most bang for the buck in the catalog. Works great just as described. One of the three sizes will stay on your gloved digit of choice. (Posted on 3/7/13)
- Works wellReview by Bill
The product itself works well.
I've had problems keeping it on my glove finger all of the time. I guess my expectations were that you put it on and it just stays on, but that's not really the case--it will fall off. Maybe I'm using the wrong size, but I don't leave it on all the time, I just put it on when I need it. (Posted on 1/23/13)
- Best thing since sliced bread!Review by Devildog
- If you ride in the rain it is a must have. I ride in Oregon year round. Works for everything from heavy fog to down poor and snow. Don't leave home without it! (Posted on 11/2/12)
- Must haveReview by Edward
- If you are going to wear a rainsuit then get the squeegee. It is a must have and works better than sticking your face in the wind. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Awesome Review by Dave
- This has saved the day on many occasions. They work great! (Posted on 6/11/12)
- awesomeReview by roninvt
- I got hammered by rain in a cool thunderstorm yesterday. My squeegee made it possible to keep riding!! (Posted on 6/10/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.