No compromise, high-performance noise-isolating earphones that deliver best-in-class benefits at an affordable price. These comfortable wearing earsets reduce external sounds by about 35-42 dB which surpasses even active noise cancellation systems (for comparison, the Koss blocks about 8-12 dB). These fill that silence with an extended high frequency range and an excellent deep bass response. Includes nylon travel pouch, three pairs of replacement ear tips (3-Flange, Foam and Glider styles), adjustable keeper-clip, filter removal tool and replacement filters. 48" cord, 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Etymotic = the best noise reducing earphonesReview by john
- Long ago I had a pair of Shure headphones that were like ear plugs, they reduced outside noise to almost nothing, and also produced very good sound. When they wore out after several years I began a journey to find ear phones that were as good for motorcycling. Shure did not make the same model any longer. I researched and bought many different kinds of ear buds. Most of them just didn't have the noise reducing capacity to allow them to be heard at a reasonable volume at highway speeds. A lot of them just had poor sound quality. I finally bought a set of Etymotic HF 5's and found the head phones I had been looking for. The noise reduction is very good. Using these I can't hear a damn thing but music. The sound quality is very good. I have had some high end earphones that had better sound quality, but they would be useless on a motorcycle. I would like to have a listen to the ER 4's to see if they're worth twice the price. Over all, these are very good. (Posted on 5/24/16)
- Etymotic HF5 Review by Paul
The HF5 is my second pair of Etymotics and I must say they have proved disappointing. The previous pair, in which one side failed with no repair option, worked much better.
The noise attenuation was more effective such that I could hear music well at highway speeds. With the HF5's, the output is hashed at 30 MPH.
From Etymotic, I obtained the larger foam earseals, which help some. So does a balaclava to reduce noise and solve one other problem: these are longer and stick out more so when you put your helmet odd, it tends to dislodge one or both earbuds.
Bottom line? Not sure I would buy them again, although I'm trying other things to improve performance. (Posted on 12/8/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.