Perfect for custom-fitting, especially if your foot falls between sizes. Makes boots feel like they were custom made. These insoles feature a patented Etc® fabric top cover that is cool and long wearing. A firm polyethylene mid foam over a molded and shaped structural arch platform provide scientifically researched support that translates to less fatigue, reduced shock, and all-day comfort. Two thicknesses: high profile (thicker) for boots with more volume or low profile (thinner) for boots with less volume. Trim them for a custom fit. 5.5–7, 7.5–9, 9.5–11, 11.5–13, 13.5–15.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Worked as intendedReview by Craig
- Very comfortable. I used them to replace the stock ones that came with my combat lites. (Posted on 1/10/15)
- made my boots just rightReview by Robert
- I was a little worried after my combat lites arrived because i soaked them, walked in them and they still felt a little bit "roomy". I bought these and the made the boots fit just right. (Posted on 10/26/11)
- Perfect for narrow feetReview by busboy
- I have wear a size 11A shoe and I own a pair of size 11 Combat Touring boots. Over the last 18 months of wearing them they just seemed to get wider and wider so this summer before a road trip I bought a pair of these insoles to see if my feet would quit sloshing around in the boots. Bingo! 1100 miles later and the boots still fit just fine and I can walk well in them too! (Posted on 10/17/11)