Perfect for custom-fitting, especially if your foot falls between sizes. Makes boots feel like they were custom made. These insoles feature a patented Etc® fabric top cover that is cool and long wearing. A firm polyethylene mid foam over a molded and shaped structural arch platform provide scientifically researched support that translates to less fatigue, reduced shock, and all-day comfort. Two thicknesses: high profile (thicker) for boots with more volume or low profile (thinner) for boots with less volume. Trim them for a custom fit. 5.5–7, 7.5–9, 9.5–11, 11.5–13, 13.5–15.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Worked as intendedReview by Craig
- Very comfortable. I used them to replace the stock ones that came with my combat lites. (Posted on 1/10/15)
- made my boots just rightReview by Robert
- I was a little worried after my combat lites arrived because i soaked them, walked in them and they still felt a little bit "roomy". I bought these and the made the boots fit just right. (Posted on 10/26/11)
- Perfect for narrow feetReview by busboy
- I have wear a size 11A shoe and I own a pair of size 11 Combat Touring boots. Over the last 18 months of wearing them they just seemed to get wider and wider so this summer before a road trip I bought a pair of these insoles to see if my feet would quit sloshing around in the boots. Bingo! 1100 miles later and the boots still fit just fine and I can walk well in them too! (Posted on 10/17/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.