The finest suspenders made. They feature a patented no slip clip that will not slip, no matter what sort of contortions you get into. The clips use a center pin that works like a needle to lock into your pant waistband. The good looking and durable elastic webbing will not overstretch or slip off your shoulders. The color is black which looks good with casual or more formal clothing. Specify width 1.5" or 2". The No-Buzz model uses a rugged composite cam clasp with a small titanium holding pin that won't set off airport or courtroom metal detectors, and may speed-up getting past the wand waving guards at border crossings.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
- Beats the BeltReview by MotorDad
- These suspenders are great with my Transit pants. No more sagging drawers, and faster to get in and out of than using a belt, plus arguably more stylish and versatile. (Posted on 4/27/16)
- just suspendersReview by bruce
What could be a more boring thing to review than suspenders?
Anyway, they work just as advertised; they clip to your pants and do not let go. So my rain pants no longer slowly slide down leaving my butt to get a nice dowsing. (Posted on 8/15/13)
- Tow a couple of GoldwingsReview by FrostBite
A previous reviewer suggested these as adequate for towing a Goldwing. They really are good. They look good, are extremely sturdy, and work exactly as advertised. The pin lock does not slip. I have not tried it yet on a rainsuit so can't speak to that but for holding up casual and riding pants they are it.
(Posted on 5/8/12)
- Hold-up SuspendersReview by Highett
The Hold-up Suspenders are of excellent quality, the clips hold and do not slip off, I am very satisfied with them.
I am an international customer, delivery charges were fair and the delivery was prompt. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Suspend your pants!--or anything else.Review by Bluebird
- Simply excellent Schwartznegger-grade suspenders. Hold up your armored pants, tow a couple of Goldwings, construct a catapult for hurling boulders. Highly recommended. (Posted on 5/1/12)
- AwesomeReview by Ryan
- I love em with my adventure suit pants. It's a must if you have heavy pants and have a huge gut (Posted on 4/17/12)
- SuspendersReview by Don
- The Suspenders work very well.The problem of my jeans or canvas pants creeping has been eliminated.The clasp work very well at holding the pant fabric secure.Easy adjustment of the length.I would recommend these suspenders to anyone looking for a pair for riding. (Posted on 4/7/12)
- No More Saggin' and Draggin'Review by shadygrady
- These are great and look like OEM pants attachments. I had lost a few pounds, and that, coupled with a case of 'a**begone', kept my winter pants and liner making me look like a rapper wannabe. Now I can hold my head high - and my pants too! (Posted on 3/15/12)
- Pants Stay Up!Review by DBW
- For us men who suffer from noassatall, these are the ticket! Kept my Klim Dakar pants from heading south, that's for sure. Didn't notice them at all while riding, very comfortable. (Posted on 3/12/12)
- IndispensableReview by BPS
- This is my third pair. Without them, pants won't stay up. I lost one pair (along with the pants somehow) and broke a pin off the clip of another pair, using them with ski pants. The pin did not survive the gymnastics involved in summersaulting down the mountain. They have worked flawlessly with the Dariens. I have managed to stay upright on two wheels so far. (Posted on 2/18/12)
- HoldupReview by Mondo
- I got a pair for my riding pants and loved'em so much I got an second pair for work. I'm thinking of getting a third pair and tossing the belt collection. (Posted on 1/29/12)
- BEST SO FARReview by MOTO2
- I frequently wear suspenders with all of my heavy gear; hunting, fishing, cold weather, skiing, as well as riding and these are the best I've found so far anywhere and the price is right too. While I have had to replace a couple of sets due to broken pins and clasps, they typically last 3 to 5 years of mostly year round hard use. The 2" wide version provides the best support for heavy gear and the wider elastic never streches out. As in the old days, a vest works great to hide the straps. (Posted on 12/13/11)
- They WorkReview by Kinghawg
- Just as advertised. They pin into place and stay put. Great product. (Posted on 11/8/11)
- These Get 'Er DoneReview by THG3
- These suspenders were the perfect solution to keeping my riding pants loose enough around the waist to be comfortable without having to tug the back up when walking around. They are well made and bite into the waistband of trousers with authority. I recommend these for anyone who wears separate riding pants. A good product, worth the price. (Posted on 10/18/11)
- Great Suspenders!Review by Bronkin
- After dealing with sagging darien pants for months I finally ordered these suspenders. They are GREAT! No slip, easy on and off. Perfect! (Posted on 10/15/11)
- Hold Up SuspendersReview by Lucky
- Have had these suspenders on my Darien pants for the last 5 years and they have never had to be adjusted. Just bought another one for my Darien light pants. Best suspenders I have ever owned. (Posted on 9/29/11)
- Suspenders reviewReview by Texas T
- The suspenders work as advertised and there are no problems with them. My issue is that my riding pants have a higher back than the front so the suspenders clasp obviously sits higher on my back. This creates a pressure point because of the backrest (Goldwing) that I use. But I want to stress that this is my individual issue and not an issue regarding the suspenders themselves; just something for other backrest users to consider. (Posted on 8/7/11)
- goodReview by jdc
- good quality. just like regular suspenders (Posted on 7/22/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.