The finest suspenders made. They feature a patented no slip clip that will not slip, no matter what sort of contortions you get into. The clips use a center pin that works like a needle to lock into your pant waistband. The good looking and durable elastic webbing will not overstretch or slip off your shoulders. The color is black which looks good with casual or more formal clothing. Specify width 1.5" or 2". The No-Buzz model uses a rugged composite cam clasp with a small titanium holding pin that won't set off airport or courtroom metal detectors, and may speed-up getting past the wand waving guards at border crossings.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (19)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- No pants on the ground !Review by Don
2" are perfect with my Darien pants. Lost a couple of inches in my waist and had pants on the ground issues. These make em' stay up. The pins in the clips keep them from even thinking about slipping off.
Ordering a set of the 1 1/2" for jeans use now :-) How bout' some red ones?? (Posted on 11/23/16)
- Beats the BeltReview by MotorDad
- These suspenders are great with my Transit pants. No more sagging drawers, and faster to get in and out of than using a belt, plus arguably more stylish and versatile. (Posted on 4/27/16)
- just suspendersReview by bruce
What could be a more boring thing to review than suspenders?
Anyway, they work just as advertised; they clip to your pants and do not let go. So my rain pants no longer slowly slide down leaving my butt to get a nice dowsing. (Posted on 8/15/13)
- Tow a couple of GoldwingsReview by FrostBite
A previous reviewer suggested these as adequate for towing a Goldwing. They really are good. They look good, are extremely sturdy, and work exactly as advertised. The pin lock does not slip. I have not tried it yet on a rainsuit so can't speak to that but for holding up casual and riding pants they are it.
(Posted on 5/8/12)
- Hold-up SuspendersReview by Highett
The Hold-up Suspenders are of excellent quality, the clips hold and do not slip off, I am very satisfied with them.
I am an international customer, delivery charges were fair and the delivery was prompt. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Suspend your pants!--or anything else.Review by Bluebird
- Simply excellent Schwartznegger-grade suspenders. Hold up your armored pants, tow a couple of Goldwings, construct a catapult for hurling boulders. Highly recommended. (Posted on 5/1/12)
- AwesomeReview by Ryan
- I love em with my adventure suit pants. It's a must if you have heavy pants and have a huge gut (Posted on 4/17/12)
- SuspendersReview by Don
- The Suspenders work very well.The problem of my jeans or canvas pants creeping has been eliminated.The clasp work very well at holding the pant fabric secure.Easy adjustment of the length.I would recommend these suspenders to anyone looking for a pair for riding. (Posted on 4/7/12)
- No More Saggin' and Draggin'Review by shadygrady
- These are great and look like OEM pants attachments. I had lost a few pounds, and that, coupled with a case of 'a**begone', kept my winter pants and liner making me look like a rapper wannabe. Now I can hold my head high - and my pants too! (Posted on 3/15/12)
- Pants Stay Up!Review by DBW
- For us men who suffer from noassatall, these are the ticket! Kept my Klim Dakar pants from heading south, that's for sure. Didn't notice them at all while riding, very comfortable. (Posted on 3/12/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.