Make any plastic bottle (with a threaded cap) into a hydration system. Includes several caps and adapters to fit 28 and 30, and 63mm bottles. Includes a 40" flexible food-grade vinyl tube with a bite valve, tube clip, strap, and caps.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- worked greatReview by Edward
Great idea and it worked great. So nice to get a drink without having to remove the helmet and on the fly.
One problem, the description says angled bite valve but came with straight. Had to buy an angled valve so I could get it in my mouth with the full helmet on. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Drinking Tube KitReview by Craig
Provided what I was looking for. One top fits the thermos I use for both coffee and water. Functionality will be tested next week when I travel from VA to TX.
C (Posted on 2/11/12)
- Nice idea. Mine did not c...Review by Mark Laursen
Nice idea. Mine did not come with the angle bit value as it say in the description. But I was provide one at addional cost. There are three cap that are provided, one fits a water bottle the other two I have not found any that they fit. The picture in their detailed images shows five, and all the caps have a one way value so the fluids do not spill. I only receive one one way value. The other caps that are show in the detail may be more useful. I wish I had one for a gatorade or power ade bottle.
(Posted on 3/22/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.