Cooler and drier than cotton underwear, and perfect for multi-day trips. Designed for maximum next-to-the-skin comfort and microclimatic efficiency, this first-layer will keep you comfortable. Traps warm air next to your skin and allows moisture to be transported away Made of an advanced wicking fast-dry knit (dries three times faster than cotton). Wash out at night in any sink (they’ll be dry by morning) so you don’t have to pack as much stuff. Constructed with durable, comfortable flat seams, and shaped to eliminate bunching and wrinkling. An ideal first layer. Black or Grey. S(28–32), M(33–35), L(36–39), XL(40–42).Sizing Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Fits perfectlyReview by City Slicker
- I hesitated to buy these due to the review that said they didn't fit, but I ordered a larger pair and they fit perfectly. I forgot I was wearing them. These will be great from my trip to NZ where cotton takes too long to dry. I might order a second pair now that I've tried them out. Seem fine to me. (Posted on 1/15/16)
- Terrible -- too small and ill fittingReview by Peter
- Had to return these due to ill fitting design and uncomfortable material. Can't imagine wearing these for more than 5 minutes! Back to my Hanes for 1/10 the price per pair! (Posted on 7/16/15)
- WickersReview by June
- I personally not wear these undies, but my husband does and has for many, many years. I bought them for him at first for riding and continued adding them to his undie stock at Christmas or his birthday. He no longer wears any other underwear and raves about them. Our son just started riding and at Christmas when he got this gift, he recommended them to our son. Guess I know what to get son next Christmas. Another note, they last forever, unlike other underwear. Great product! (Posted on 1/11/13)
- skivviesReview by Wookie
- I've been wearing Wickers jockey shorts for a number of years. I started using them just on motorcycle rides because of their "wicking" qualities but wear them almost exclusively now due to their all-around comfort factor. (Posted on 8/12/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.