Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Good investment at $3.50 a foot Review by Michael
- Bought 4 pair, not only as liners to wear with other socks in my boots, but I'm also a cyclist and they're perfect with cycling shoes! (Posted on 8/27/14)
- Rider Wear Sox Review by Virgil
- Sox were worth the time and effort, being 85 years old I need all the advantages I can get. I don't like to ride in weather below 50 degrees any longer....Have had an Aero Stitch Riding Suit since the 80's, toured the entire US and wore it daily....One thing I learned is no more l piece riding suits, too hard to get into and use while on the road when you are ancient....be wise get a two piece suit ..... (Posted on 8/31/12)
- Better than previous Review by Conundrum
- These socks are much taller and appear much better made than previous socks of the same name. The previous "wick dry liner socks" were ok, but were kind of on the short side for boot wear, and after awhile the elastic tops wore out so that they were always riding down into my boots as the ride went on. These from the latest order are more boot height to start with, and seems to have better formed (elastic??) at the top so that they seem I'll like them better overall. I've only worn them a couple times, but I like them better already. (Posted on 11/2/11)