This light, waterproof duffel constructed of coated ripstop nylon will keep your stuff dry on the road or down the trail. Additional webbing and D-rings on each side allow you to easily strap it to your bike. Welded seams, waterproof zipper, with extra support on the bottom and sides. Shoulder strap included. Super packable. Medium is 13"×23"×13", 3890 cu. in., Blue, 20 oz. and Large is 16"×27"×16", 6910 cu. in., Green, 24 oz.Dry Bag Comparison
This super light, watertight duffel is constructed of 70D ripstop nylon with RF welded seams and is waterproof up to the zipper. The HydroKissTM coated zipper gives added protection that ordinary duffels don't have. An adjustable/detachable shoulder strap is included.
MD 24" length x 12" width x 14" height 3400 cu.in. 56 liters 1 lb. 2 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (7)
- Just what I neededReview by Michael
- Attached to the back of my KLR650 this bag holds my waders, boots and fishing vest as I explore mountain trails and fire roads for streams. Then, while I fish, it holds my riding gear...pants, jacket and boots. It is exactly the size I needed and has worked out very well. (Posted on 5/29/13)
- Best Luggage Review by Theodor J.
- I purchased the large bag several years ago and used it on several trips covering thousands of miles - mostly in nice weather through the Southwest of the USA. However, knowing that it is well made, water tight and that it has the useful D-rings which make it easy to attach make it my only choice when going on the road. Makes everything else superfluous. Because I feel that I can still reduce what I take, I just ordered the medium size and I am sure I will not be disappointed. Highly recommended, particularly considering its cost. (Posted on 10/11/11)
- HydraLight duffelReview by Richard
- Nice quality, soft bag construction. Great for loading on the back rack. (Posted on 9/16/11)
- Hydra light bag is greatReview by kpax
I've had mine for 3 years now and it's been through some nasty rain. Everything stays dry inside. It's also pretty easy to tie on the luggage rack of my R1200RT.
This is a great buy. (Posted on 7/28/11)
- Zipper failedReview by Roy
- i bought this bag for a two week motorcycle camping trip. The zipper gave out after one week and it made the rest of the trip interesting trying to keep it shut properly. I would not recommend this product. (Posted on 6/27/11)
- Weak seamReview by John R.
- One of the seams let go after 4 uses. Aerostich stood behind product. (Posted on 11/27/10)
- Worked the first ride ...Review by 7Aces
- I bought this (the large) to pack up my bike for a camping trip. I was able put: tent, chair, clothes, sleeping bag, floor mat, tarp, towel, and a few small items. My saddle bags were empty ... so we filled them with ice, drinks, and meat. It was a fantastic weekend ... until the rain hit at 4:00 am. The bag worked flawlessly. My tent on the other hand ... at least everything in the bag was dry. Now, onto the tent section of the site ... (Posted on 7/14/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.