Attached to a pocket, zipper-pull or key ring, this simple, easy to update and economical device will be accessible to first responders and medical professionals. The shatterproof, waterproof and highly visible carrier includes rewritable personal/medical information forms to keep all of your pertinent info up to date and easily available. Mounts easily with included zip-ties. In Case of Emergency, having one of these attached to a jacket, pants, bike (or all of the above), can’t hurt…even if you are. Sold in packs of 5.
Customer Reviews (4)
- ICE DeviceReview by Indian Express
Congrats on the success of a great product! Affective and simple to use, got one on my key ring and all my jackets and handed out a couple to some of my riding buds. A must have when you are out riding, especially if you ride alone, as many of us do.
Thanks! (Posted on 3/5/13)
- Great ProductReview by Mellow
- It's a great idea
- It's an easy thing to do
- It's an affordable product
- It's the right thing to do
... What are you waiting for... (Posted on 3/5/13)
- A must have,,,ICE DeviceReview by Mark AKA Bigmak96
I feel this simple thing should be on every set of riding gear a person uses. You get enough in the kit to include one on your keys as well.
Should your day come that first responders need info to give you proper care, this will do the trick.
Great product, add it to your next order! (Posted on 3/3/13)
- An ATGATT Must Have!Review by Smash
- My girlfriend and I both ride, and are ATGATT kinda folks. The ICE Device is as integral part of our gear as our helmets. This little gem is cheap, easy to use and doesn't get in the way, really a no brainer. I've purchased a few for riding friends and encouraged my sister and her boyfriend (both avid back country skiers) to put these on their coats. Can't recommend this product enough! (Posted on 3/3/13)