Universal system can be attached directly to the brake/clutch reservoir or secured around the handlebars or any tube from .5" to 1.25" diameter. High strength composite cradle clips securely to your iPhone, keeping the touch screen readily accessible Multiple pivot points and a 1" diameter ball and socket allows nearly infinite adjustments for perfect viewing angles. Includes all necessary mounting hardware. iPhone 4, 4S.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Works for meReview by Dwolfe58
- I had a mount on my FJR that held my iPhone, this mount is better. However as in the first comment, and what I used on my FJR I keep some heavy rubber bands available to hold my phone in place. (Posted on 3/9/12)
- Don't buy this pleaseReview by Tjp
This item is the same holder for the iPhone (original) and as such is not up to RAM's normal standards. The contour mismatch makes a sharp bump or slight tap to the release cause the iPhone 4 to dislodge. I verified the part number with ram molded in the holder as I thought it was a mis-shipment or packaging error. I had an iPhone severely damaged from a bump over a raised utility access cover in the road surface that was unavoidable because of traffic. I've driven over worse in construction zones across the entire road, so not an isolated thing to do.
RAM should release a specific to iPhone 4 model, but if you must buy this, use some plastifx to make the ears bigger and wider, grind off a lot of the release tab end, and best compromise use a wide set of elastics to help secure it in place. I personally have one to sell, and I replaced it with a weathertight iPhone box that allows the control of the phone through the cover, and put in some flush screws and reinforcement to connect the non-RAM case to the diamond base plate mount instead of the erroneous nasty original iPhone original holder.
(Posted on 4/23/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.