For extended exposure in severe conditions. Includes repellent (two NikWax TX Direct Wash-In), one tube of Seam Grip Seam Sealer, syringe applicator and instructions for upgrading or extending the water repellency of breathable/waterproof fabrics, and improving Roadcrafter main zippers water resistance.
Surface Transport Only
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Review of the Aerostich Waterwerks Kit - NikWax #1334Review by hdbadboy1997
- This purchase was a comedy of errors. Not knowing what the best product was to re-waterproof my Aerostich suit, I asked an employee. He recommended this product. I ordered it, on its arrival I noticed that there were 2 bottles of water proofing and none of the pre-wash (which is what is recommended.). So, I called back and the lady that answered said, "oh sorry for the misinformation but you can use regular laundry soap, just rinse the garment twice." So, I went ahead and washed and rinsed the garment. Then, I went to use the Nikwax and the instruction were in French. So, I called back and the nice lady said, "the instruction are on the bottle jsut pull the French instructions off (not very clear that I had to do this.) So I found the English instructins but they were translated from French into giberish English. So, I called the nice lady again and asked for an interpretation. She was not sure but after I read her the instuctions she was as confused as I was. So I just did my best and used the wash in. I now assume that the waterproofing is in effect. I do have an extra bottle of NikWax which I guess I'll save and use 4 or 5 years from now. I was NOT SATISFIED with the total experience. (Posted on 10/5/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.