Safe, non-toxic treatment, developed by the Gore company, enhances and restores the water repellency and stain resistance of garments constructed using GORE-TEX® laminated fabric. 10 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Makes the differenceReview by Bill
- Developed by the maker of what makes so many waterproof outer ware garments work this works to keep it working. I trust the fact it was developed by the same folks and for me it works very well and easy to use. (Posted on 7/24/11)
- Additional informationReview by Peter E.
I'm about to attempt this on my Aerostich suit so I did some research. "The water repellent effect is based on the differential
surface tension of the impregnated fabric." ..this is where the heat comes in. It (heat) acts on the coating to "orient the structure" thereby providing the desired surface tension.
Other products suggest 5 minutes on normal cycle so I'll try that first knowing that reheating the material is advised periodically to maintain the orientation.
Perhaps the ReviveX people could offer more information if contacted directly. (Posted on 7/24/10)
- Recently used this to wat...Review by JD
Recently used this to waterproof my darien jacket & pants. I've previously used Nikwax but it didn't seem to be as good as the factory repellent, so I decided to try Revivex.
From the package:
1. Machine Wash: Close all zippers. Wash garment in warm water without detergent. If garment is heavily soiled, wash with detergent and rinse twice.
2. Spray: Place the garment on a hanger. Shake bottle well. Hold 6â-12â from garment and spray exterior of garment.
3. Tumble dry: Dry separately on medium heat for 60 minutes. Do not air dry.
I think 60 minutes was WAY too long at medium heat because I shrunk my gear =(. In previous washings I'd dried the gear on low, and it was dry in < 30 minutes.
I won't have the ability to test the product on my pants, which were the most leak prone part of my gear as I'll be calling aerostitch for a new set of darrien pants today.
The product might or might not work, but if it makes the gear unusable after washing due to shrinking its of no use. I'll be headed back to wash in repellent that doesn't need higher heat during drying to 'set' the product. (Posted on 4/11/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.