This hi-tech backpack has an ingenious harness system that’s quick and easy via one push-button buckle with no need to re-adjust the harness straps every time you put it on or take it off. Once it’s set, just click. It’s also angled out from the underarm area for total freedom of movement. Combined with a removable waist strap, what you’ve got is an unequaled level of high speed stability. 3M reflective areas along front and back. Main compartment with YKK water-resistant zipper has 1220 cubic inches of space. Side access pocket also has a YKK water-resistant zip and there’s an internal zippered mesh pocket, too. An internal reservoir pocket with compression straps fits a 3 liter hydration insert (not included). Add over 300 cubic inches of space by attaching a US-5, or over 600 cubic inches with a US-10. The overall length of the pack has a shorter back to allow it to be worn above waistpacks. 18"×11"×6".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Kreiga R20Review by Bonneville
- It's great so far. I can't even feel it when riding and very stable even when riding in crosswinds. Glad I bought it and use it daily. (Posted on 3/19/12)
- A little on the small sid...Review by Mitch Finnegan
- A little on the small side, but I think it fits wimpy people like me a lot better than the R-25. It rides a bit higher than the R25 and won't rub on the seat cowl if you ride a sport(y) bike. The only complaint I have is that it has only one zipper pull for the main compartment (for waterproofness I assume) so you have to pull the zipper all the way around to get something small out instead of just pulling two zipper pulls at the top apart just a little. (Posted on 3/26/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
MOTORCYCLE DEDICATED BACKPACKS & LUGGAGE SYSTEMS
Kriega backpacks, motorcycle bags and accessories offer a high standard of functionality and craftsmanship. They are built to perform, constructed using only the most durable premium materials, and come with an exceptional 10-year guarantee on all packs.
The backpacks are designed specifically for riders. As well as being incredibly tough and highly practical, they utilize a number of unique design features, which cater for the very different ergonomics involved in riding a bike. Features such as the exclusive, adjustable QUADLOC, click-in / click-out, chest harness, which transfers weight away from the rider’s shoulders and affords unprecedented freedom of movement, makes carrying your gear a joy, rather than a burden.